The Right Path: S3E4

I opened my eyes to see the doctor standing next to me, "You are aware we have cameras... Right?". "Oh, I fully am. Are you here to watch me walk.", I say, rather sassily. The doctor smiles, "I don't need to. I saw the footage last night. So, I've decided to release you from the hospital. Once we run tests.". I sit up, happily. I get to escape from this stupid hell house. Plus, my moms coming in like 5 days. I'm determined to get out by then. If I'm not out, I'll escape this idiotic establishment.

The doctors did what they needed to do and it was late once they were done. The results come out tomorrow.

~next day~

"Hey, kiddo. Heard you got some needles in ya.", my dad say next to me, "Yep.". Almost on cue, the doctors came in. "Guess who has to stay?", the doctor asked me with a smirk. I sighed, "Me?". "Nope. Your neighbor does. You're getting discharged in 30 minutes (Heard that one before)!", the doctor laughs. "Yes!", I yell, standing up and doing a happy dance. My dad grabs my shoulder and brings me down to sit. "Now, sir. You have to sign documents.", the doctor hands my dad papers and a pen. The doctor smiles and walks out, some nurses coming in and handing me some of my stuff.

~later~

I jumped around, still in my hospital gown. I ran to my dads car, quickly getting in. I saw him laughing to himself at my actions, at least he was happy.
Once he got in, he turned to me, "Where to? After you get changed.". "I wanna catch up on some friend drama. But first, McDonalds.", I smile.