Feel the Night: S3E9

"Well, this Christmas party's turning out to be ho-ho-horrible.", Demetri breaks the silence. I elbow him in the side, "Dude.". He puts his arms up, "Well it's true!". "Yeah, Sam. I thought you said your parents are gonna be out for the night.", Chris said. "So your expecting an orgy?", I ask Chris and he shook his head in return, "No, just, why aren't we throwing a rager?". "There's a keg on the way. It's just gonna be a few more minutes.", Sam explains. "Can we at least put in a Christmas special? I'd even watch that's creepy one with the little elf dentist.", Demetri says. My face contorts, "What? Dude, Heremys a goat.". "I'm just saying I'm that bored.", Demetri scoffs. I hear a doorbell ring and I turn to look at the door. "It's here.", Sam grins. I see a bunch of Cobras come in and I stand up. I'm only cool with Miguel. Everyone rushes over there and mutters all sorts of no's. "You gotta be kidding me.", Chris says. "The hell are you doing here? This isn't a keg party. I bought this hat for nothing?!", one of the Cobras said. "If you brought that assface that broke Demetris arm I'm punching you in the face.", I glare at Miguel and he shakes his head. "Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?", Demetri asked. "Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now. To all of us.", Sam states. "So y'all arent Cobra Kai?", I ask Miguel, "No. We're Eagle Fang.". "... What...", i mutter. "We think we'd stand a better chance against them if we joined forces. Two dojos are stronger than one.", Miguel explains. Everyone's muttering things and I roll my eyes. "I know we've all done shitty things to each other.", Miguel says. "Yeah, like breaking Demetris arm.", Chris said. "You started that fight.", one of the... ex Cobras said. "After you almost got me fired!", Chris yelled. Everyone and their ex buddies start butting head and Miguel turns to Sam, "This isn't gonna work.". "It has to. We have one last chance to make things right. Alone, we're nothing. But if we work together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop. One way or another.", Sam replies.