Part idk (HALF CHAP)

Bros I'm super sorry I took a break, I've been struggling mentally and I don't know if I'm going to end up in a hospital again :(.
I'm so sorry again and so this is the chap :) love y'all

"The whole fence? That's like 1,200 square feet." Demetri looked at the fence. "Actually, times two. You forgot the other side." The man handed Demetri and I a paint brush. We each sighed. "Oh, ok, I get it. Your teaching us muscle memory. Do it a bunch of times, develop unconious karate techniques. How about we just cut to the chase and you show us the moves?" Demetri put his hand of the mans, I believe his name is Mr. LaRusso, shoulder. I rolled my eyes. "Demetri, just do it. Thank you for teaching us.". Mr LaRusso smiled and tapped Demetris shoulder. Soon, we were in the patio and copying Mr LaRussos moves. I was excelling while Demetri could barley keep up.

"Uh, I'm not exactly the most flexible.". "That's...", "And I have a little trouble maintaining balance. Hope that not an issue. Disproportionate limbs." Demetri waved his arms around and I stifled a laugh.

"That's it, side to side." Mr LaRusso instructed Demetri to paint while I waited my turn. Demetri stoped and sighed once more, "Can I at least use a roller?". I rolled my eyes.

"Left circle, right circle. There you go.". "Ah, ah!" Demetri yelled. "What? What?" Mr LaRusso looked over. "Splinter. Uh, it's a big one.". I couldn't hold back a laugh. Well, it wasn't really a laugh... I snorted.

Now, Demetri and I were balancing on the patio with Mr LaRusso. "How much longer are we doing this? My arms are getting tired and I've had to pee since before we started." Demetri interrupted the quiet. Mr LaRusso looked at him and sighed. We've been sighing a lot. I looked over and saw Sam and a boy doing something on a floating circle. "Uh, hey, are we doing shirts versus skins? 'Cause I prefer to be a shirt. Not saying that you have to be a skin. Unless you want to. I support your right to choose.". Sam looked uncomfortable so I mouthed 'sorry'. "Demetri, Y/n. Over here." Mr LaRusso motioned for us to come over. "Hey, Mr. L, before we begin..." Demetri dug into his pocket for a bit until he pulled out a piece of paper. "What's? Mr LaRusso looked confused. "It's a note from my mom excusing me from any extensive arm and leg movements. So, uh, if there's an alternative lesson I could do... Maybe a workbook."... "Show me "sand the floor".". "You want me to sand it again? It's pretty smooth.". "I think he means the movement." I spoke. "Yes, the movement. Show me the movement. Remember?" We nodded and got into a fighting position. "Ready? Haits!" Mr LaRusso kicked Demetris outer thigh. Demetri shouted in pain, "You kicked me!". I cringed. "Why didn't you block, Demetri. You know this is the muscle memory.". "In case you haven't noticed, I don't have muscles." Demetri held his thigh. "Do you... want to be here, Demetri?" Mr LaRusso asked. "Not really.". "Then why are you here?"

Hey y'all sorry this is so short but I thought I posted this a while ago so I'm so sorry but I've been struggling again and hell started once more so I will try to write as much as I can ❤️❤️❤️love y'all