Part 19: S2: E4

Demetri FaceTimed called me and of course I answered. "Hi, hon! How was- Holy fuck. What happened to you?" I asked him. It looked like he had a broken nose. "An asshole happened." He scoffed. "That sentence you just said sounded kinda funny, not gonna lie.". He gave me a death stare, "Ok, ok. I'm sorry, baby.". "So, have you heard of this new Dojo?, he asked. "Umm, Miyagi-Do? I think." I answered. "Yea. I'm thinking of signing up. Can you come with me?" He smiled. "Of course, babe." I nodded. He grinned, "Thank you. Love you.". "I love you too.", I blushed. We hung up after we made plans for me to pick him up. I went down stairs and saw my parents with a package. "We have a present for you!" They smiled. "What is it?" I asked. My dad opened the package to reveal the dress I had asked for. "Wow! It's the dress!" I laughed excitedly. I went over and reached for it. "Thank you both." I grabbed it and hugged them. I went to the closest bathroom and changed. I left my house and hopped into my car. I drove to Demetris house and picked him up. "How's your nose?" I asked him. "Painful." He sighed. I followed my gps and saw a colorful shack and saw a open gate. We walked over into the yard to see 3 people sitting and standing near an area in the corner. "Excuse me," Demetri spoke, "Uh, it was unclear if the gate was the front door or if I was supposed to ring the doorbell.". He looked over to a small pond, "Is that a Koi pond? How much does it cost to maintain that?" He asked. "May I help you?" An elder man asked. "Uh...Yeah. We both wanna learn karate." I did a small wave due to my social anxiety. The man expression light up and he smiled. "You have come to the right place." He pointed at us. We smiled and he looked at the others with a happy smile.

Ok, I'm leaving it at that. I'm sorry it was very short but that was the only Demetri scene. I'm gonna put a pic of my dog when he was younger. He looks really derpy in this pic so beware 😂

 He looks really derpy in this pic so beware 😂

This was, like, a year ago now 😂

Love y'all 👋
-Juliana