Chapter 18

Elsa kept on stumbling when the ship tilt from side to side because of explosion. Gunshots were heard everywhere. Oasis was two kilometers away from Sicily. Sicily's pier is alerted by GMI, sending them protection. Her body still hurts because of what happened hours ago, her knees were quivering as she continuously cry. "Stop right there bitch!", Jack yelled.

Her heart pounded very fast.

Her soul left her.

Her blood ran cold.

Her tears are streaming uncontrollably.

Her situation was intractable.

Elsa kept on running away from him as Jack ran behind her, he's a few inches away from her. " I said fucking stop!", Jack shoot the walls on each side of Elsa. Unfazed Elsa kept on running, it's like a maze because of the long corridor. Running from left to right, right to left just to find an exit.

"I can't believe it... He called me a bitch.. and it felt so dirty!", Elsa cried. This is the first time she ever loved someone and it is Jack Frost whom she known before as Derek. Elsa felt weak because of the imaginary knives that are piercing her heart. She's a monster. She got accused... It wasn't her doing and now the whole world was against her, even Jack.. the man she love the most.

Jack then shoot again. This time the bullet bounced back from the metal handle, shotting Elsa in her side abdomen. She fell to the ground, holding her side abdomen. Sandy stopped in his tracks, Jack shoot the wrong pattern. North and Bunnymund looked at each other. Jack stopped, he can't believe he shot her out of anger.

Elsa felt blurry, everything around her is spinning. She coughed, standing up. Elsa breathe in deeply, runs away again. The three of the agents run before Jack who stood there dumbfounded. He saw how much she bleed. Jack started to run again, chasing after Elsa.

"Stay back!", Elsa said grabbing a gun from a down security officer. She pointed it at North, who have his arms raise with a gun in his hand. Bunnymund and Sandy did the same. "No one shall arrest me!", Elsa shouted. She pointed the gun bravely at Jack when he entered the scene.

"Elsa..", is all Jack can say.

"You liar!", Elsa shouted.

"I think you guys need ta calm down.. uh... Ms. Winters put the gun down, mate", Bunnymund tried to calm Elsa down. Jack bravely shoot her hand, but this time it aimed to the gun, causing it to fall to water.

"Fucking give up already", Jack said walking towards Elsa. They're at the front deck, walking in circles. The three pointed guns at her again.

"Yeah you're right. You don't belong to me... See you in the next life..", Elsa winced when she felt the pain at the side of her abdomen. Everyone saw how Jack put a foot in to catch her when she fall but he didn't.

"He's hesitating.. I feel it! In my belly!", North said holding his belly using his other hand.

'Calm down Elsa, just come with us and we will settle things down', Sandy spoke.

"Yeah mate, I feel it too", Bunnymund said still pointing his gun at Elsa.

Elsa went pale, she can barely hang on. She's losing her balance, she held tight on the railing as the ship tilt from side to side. The ship has docked to Sicily, everyone was rescued. The battle still goes on. Elsa swallowed a lump in her throat. Later she coughed blood making Jack open his eyes wide, he regret shooting her.

"She's going to die..", North whispered.

"No..", Jack tried to convince himself. He's grasping tight to his gun. "Just fucking give up Elsa! Come with us.. come with me..", his voice became gentle at the last line.