Chapter 5

Elsa's POV

I slammed the door behind me. He just slammed the door to my face!

I can't believe he's rude! Derek seemed to be a nice guy back at the elevator and now he's acting like a jerk.

I stomped towards the bed, grabbing the luggage to open it.

After setting up the signal and communication, I turned on the ear piece. "Hello Hans? Do you copy?"

"Yes"

Hans answered. He sound troubled.

"Elsa, I'm sorry. I need to do this"

"Hans w-what do you mean?"

My heart beat very fast, something's up.

"Hans answer!", I yelled. I put two fingers in the earpiece. Okay, I feel unsettled.

"You're on your own mission Elsa. Don't worry once the mission is over, I'll be the one to pick you up", Hans said. His voice... Is he crying?

"H-hans..Are you s-sure you're going to marry me and take me out of Black...", I lost the words I am about to say. I can't even speak because my instinct tell me he's not going to fulfill his promise.

"Uncle Pitch said I can't be your partner. He's making things hard for you. You are now on your own Elsa. Just push the red button in your bracelet when you found Frost. You have forty five backups from each place that cruise ship have. Goodluck Elsie, I'm rooting on you"

And just as that, the call ended.

I'm..

I'm on my own?

Alone?

Capture Frost?...

Dad is making things hard for me.

What is he plotting?

I removed the earpiece , throwing it to the wall. Once it hit the wall, it fell down on the floor.

I angrily stood up and step in it a few times.

I could break the floor because of angriness.

No one needs that shit anymore.

All I need to do is press the red button of this fucking bracelet. Great! A woman! Alone in her mission! If I failed? They are going to kill me for sure! Just like what they did to other people who work inside Pitch's hell.

The earpiece crashed, I threw it inside the trashcan. As I open the cruise ship window , I made sure that I throw all of the things I once needed in contacting them.

They should have told me that in the first place! That all I need to do is press the red button!

Removing the bracelet that is in a form of lucky charm, I shoved it inside the drawer.

"Okay tonight I'm going to have some fun", I said. "Fuck that mission. It will be easy to track him down", I gritted my teeth while saying it.

I wore a red gown that shows the cleavage of mine , perfectly showing the curve of my body.

Tying my hair in a bun, I let a strand of hair on both sides of my face. It emphasized my pinkish cheeks. I don't like putting too much make up on my face.

All I do is use press powder, slight shade of eyeshadows and the color of lipstick I prefer to compliment my whole facial feature.

I wear red heels that have a fiery design in it.