Chapter 24

ELSA

They asked me a lot of things before getting discharged in the hospital, me and Jack are inside of his car. I can't help but to look at his calm face while driving. His hand held my left hand, curled in the clutch. I always dream of having a normal life. A simple relaxing drive with the man I love.

Our love is something that is magical, something that I did not expect to happen. I didn't know that the person I'm targeting is the person I will be with in the end. My frozen heart got thawed by the most handsome creature in the earth. There is something about his eyebrows that sooth me whenever I feel uneasy, there is something about his eyes that calms me down whenever I'm weary, there is something about his voice that calm the storm in me. I wouldn't want to let go of his hand, I wouldn't want to let go of him.

This is the first time that I will be selfish, I'll be selfish for myself.

I focused my eyes on the road and remember the confession I made earlier.

The men in suit walk inside the room, they have the door guarded. It breaks my heart because I'm not going to escape. Not anymore that I have found the person that will lock me in his heart forever. Jack let go of my hand, he stand next to a familiar man. He's in between Hiccup and Mr. Moon.

I remember him, he is Mr. Moon. He is the man that guided me back to the hotel building when I was little. I can't believe I'm seeing the leader of the agency in front of me. I was so ashamed. They set up some barriers, only one person sit at the edge of the bed and that is Mr. Jack Frost. Maybe this borders serve as sound trapper, it's confidential. "Setting up an hour to spill, Jack Frost reporting, first interrogation with Ms. Elsa", he said pressing a button in his spy gear.

I saw this spy gear before, it have camera. "Start the interrogation", I heard Mr. Moon said in the mic. Jack look at me with serious eyes, I'm nervous. Gently, he held my hand. It reduced the tension, my hands are trembling in fear. "I'll document", Hiccup said.

"Calm down, I want you to spill. I won't question you, spill it all. It's only me and you, the recorder that can hear your story", Jack said squeezing my hand. I blinked, looking down. I gulped and look in his cyan blue eyes again.

"I woke up in a room colored in blue, I don't remember quite much but all I can say is there is this man that is always dressed in black. His dark demeanor scares me. I had grown fond of him. I started to train illegal deeds at the age of ten. I did so many things with my father--", I paused. Tears are threatening to spill. "I robbed banks, scam people and kill people that he want me to kill. No mercy. Each folders have representation of each missions. I fell in love with my best friend named Hans, he's nice and he made me believe that he's my accomplice but the ugly truth is he's not. So it goes on, he assigned me to a mission to kill Stoic, father of Hiccup..", tears start to fall down my cheeks.

I heard small sobs from the microphone and I'm certain it's Hiccup. "The main reason that Pitch want to kill Stoic is to serve as a threat, I didn't killed him. Pitch pretended as me. He's angry and envious of Mr. Moon and Mr. Stoic", I rub my stomach to calm myself because my stomach start to hurt. I'm starting to absorb the threat. Jack nod, holding my other hand tight. His thumb rub the top of my hand, calming me down.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop snowflake? You can take a break", Jack asked. I shake my head, I need to spill this all at once.

"I'm okay Jack", I cleared my throat. Wiping my tears away, I breathe in. "Pitch is your father's ex best friend. They had a little argument about a woman before. No, not little. Her name is Emily", I saw how Jack's eyebrows narrowed. He whispered 'that's my mother'. I nod. "So it is where Pitch decided to make revenge by killing Hiccup's father, as a threat and taking you down as a final war. Instead, he ended things himself.. he killed himself...", I sobbed. Jack tap my hand, I sob so hard. He wipe my tears away and hug me.

"Did you get abused as well?", He asked rubbing my back. I nod.

"yes so many times but no sexual torture or abuse, just full torture if I fail one mission", I said crying. "This is all I know", Jack nodded. The agents started to remove the borders, Jack held my head and his other hand pull me close by my lower back. I smelled his sweet mint perfume that calms me down, I slowly stopped crying.

"It's okay now, you're in good hands", Mr. Moon smiled at me. He's now standing at the edge of the bed. I saw Hiccup's face, his father is innocent. Mr. Stoic did not deserve any of this. Hiccup's eyes are puffy and sore, he walked out of the room crying. The door slammed shut when he left. I squinted my eyes close, crying again.

"I'll take my leave", Mr. Moon said once Jack gave the spy gear to his assistants. They put it inside a case and leave the room. "Ms. Elsa, I hope you have a very good new life with my son. Treat him well", I cried more.

"Yes I will Mr. Moon", I said crying. I don't care of how I look like because of crying. I finally found my home. I didn't know that Anna has been following me because she already know that she is my sister.

"Call me dad", Mr. Moon smiled at me softly before leaving the room. How can these people look after me? A dirty woman who soaked her hands in tub of blood? What did I do to deserve this? Jack look at the door, he's smiling. His eyes are puffy, he cried with me. He turned around and kiss my forehead, cupping my cheeks. His cyan blue eyes look at me lovingly. "You will never be alone, starting from now on... You have me and you're going to live a normal life with me", He smiled at me.

Jack parked the car in the garage and helped me get off the car. In every step that I take, there is a loving Jack that hold my hands and ready to catch me whenever I fall. My heart raced every time I look at him. The sun shine in his face, he smiled brightly at me. Those winter eyes, captivating me. "Jack?", I said.

"Yes, snowflake?", Jack asked me. He opened the door and help me sit down on the couch. He softly embrace me, kissing my head. His warm arms wrapped me tight.

"I love you and thank you for being there for me", I looked up at him. Jack smiled at me, cupping my cheek. He kissed my nose before smiling.

"I love you too and of course, I love you so much to leave you and let you go by yourself", Jack smiled kissing my lips. I kissed back, his rough-soft thin lips calming me down. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist. How I wish we are like this forever, no problems, just good and happy life.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hewooooo~

Thank you for sticking with me in this chapter! OMG we got 1.44k reads! Thank you so much this means a lot to me! I had been busy for a couple of weeks but I'm here, back again and alive. Been experiencing a lot from online class. Tsunami of school task drowned me so I'm ded. Lmao. Anyways, I'm talking too much.

THANKS FOR 2.01K READS! AND 260 VOTES! 😍😍

We are getting close to the Epilogue of the story. Thank you again, I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this CHAPTER! See you on the next chappie~

-DN <3