Chapter 15

Jack

"How did it go?", Hiccup asked me.

"Great. I can't really tell if they were the same person. I mean Ms. Snow is very gentle and Elsa, she's mean and heartless. I don't think your suspicion is true", I told Hiccup. I sat down near him, reading what's in the monitor. He chuckled, shrugging.

"Maybe", Hiccup continued typing. He then stopped, facing me with his elbow atop table. "But what will you do if you found out that they are the same person?", he asked. It made my heart beat fast. What will I do?

"I don't know", I said looking down.

"For now we don't have solid evidence that they are the same person. Calm down Agent Frost", Hiccup said. "And don't let your feelings invade the mission. When my instincts tells me something, it never go wrong", he said.

"Got it", I responded shortly. Walking towards the bed, flopping down. I'm tired of disguising. I want to be Frost, my own self.

"We have to protect the agency, at all cost. Didn't we took an oath to prioritize safety of people and country?", Hiccup said. I nodded, responding with a hum. He's right. The last time Hiccup had his instinct, we captured the right person. And that last time, Hiccup's behind the screen, telling me the coordinates and associates of that person. Then boom! The mission ended in one day. Kudos because he's not with me, only telling me what to do through the use of ear piece.

"Yes we did. I understand", I said. Sighing, I spread my arms.

"You know to be honest, it's my first to see you that anxious about a girl. Before you use girls and throw them inside of the bin after that", Hiccup chuckled. I sat up, glaring at him.

"Yeah. I don't know either what that historian have that other girls don't. Her charisma is very strong", I said sliding my palms on my face. Not gonna lie, she's soft and gentle. I don't think she can do such thing as Elsa's.

"You're real different Frost", Hiccup shook his head. We spent the night looking up information about Ms. Snow, her family and background. For now all things are stable. Hiccup had his suspicion and I need to trust it just in case. He's right, I am here for a mission not to date someone.

I waited in the exact spot where I told Elsa to meet me. I kept on looking my watch. If only I can snap her in one pinch, I'll get her arrested. But for now since she know me as Derek, I need to play it cool.

"Okay, Elsa is now heading there", Hiccup said behind the line.

"Did she have accomplice?", I asked Hiccup.

"No, she's alone. You're good. Do sweet things like you used to. Your plans sound good but don't caught off guard", Hiccup said.

"Got it. She's the reason why Mary's angry at me. She killed your father", I gritted my teeth. I start to get angry again. Clutching my fist, I hit the railing.

"she did. That's why I'm in no mercy", Hiccup said. Bet he's gritting his teeth. "Here she comes, look at your 12 o'clock"

I looked at 12 o'clock direction and saw Elsa wearing red dress. She really is evil even with her fashion. "Good morning my lady", I kissed her hand. Elsa smiled a bit.

"Good morning, how's your day going?", Elsa asked.

"Fine", I said.

"Look at her ankle. Do you see branding?", Hiccup asked. "Click your ring twice if you did and if not, don't"

Looking down, I can't see her ankles. Ugh, she's playing hard to catch. "Have you eaten?", I asked her. Elsa shake her head, she's never breaking an eye contact with me. What's up with her facial expression? It doesn't show bad intentions at all, it almost looked like she's willing to go out with me.