Chapter 8

Jack's POV

"The set will end now, Felix and Romua will cover you, go straight in the back door", Hiccup said in the other line. I nodded, the commercial finished.

"Got it", I said.

Before twisting the doorknob, I looked around me making sure that no one saw me entering the backdoor. When there is no one around, I opened the door and hide behind the post.

"Ms. Elsa is there. We got to go", I followed them as they trail down the stairs. Every time they turn around, I hide.

I got to the parking lot, I hid behind the van. I'm all ears to them. They patiently lean against the car, impatiently tapping their foot on the ground.

" What's taking her so long?", the man with red hair said.

"She's on her way, you guys be patient", The brunette scolded them.

" Yeah we get it ", the blonde man rolled his eyes.

The one with a big black hat, black trench coat, black gloves, mask, and shades entered the parking lot. I can barely see her hair, it's hiding behind her. I silently cursed.

" In front of you is Carlo Rossi, Stephen Gaaya, and Rolden Falls. The woman in black, she's Elsa Arendelle",  Hiccup said on the other line.

"Got it, Elsa's all covered up", I said.

" She's the nightmare princess of BS. Just by getting her picture, it's kind of hard to get it because she barely goes out of the field. People marked her as the black swan, black sheep, and the storm's dagger ice", Hiccup explained.

"Her looks kill", I half-whispered.

" she's beautiful but dangerous. To be precise, like a poison ivy", Hiccup clicked his tongue.

"She truly is. I demand high mic sensitivity, Elsa is very clever I can tell she's whispering to them", I said.

" She knows every tactic of our team, it looks like she has been observing us the whole time but can't determine who we are because we play hide and seek with her very well ", Hiccup chuckled. " Microphone adjusted to four, every word will be recorded. Stay hidden"

"Roger that", I said.

" We have a feeling Jack Frost is near to us. He's hiding very well. We are looking for him the whole day", it made me smirk when the blonde said those words. Of course.

"We searched the deck, every list and pictures of the people in this cruise ship but we can't find him anywhere", the redhead said.

Elsa crossed her arms, her lips pursing angrily. She precipitously slaps their cheeks, making a steep sound in every corner of the place. Putting a hand on her flawless forehead as she put her other hand on her left hip, she shakes her head despondently.

" You bunch of idiots ", the next thing she did make my stomach turn in disgust. Elsa stridently pulls out a gun from inside of her coat, shooting them all in the forehead. A loud explosion hurt my ears, causing me to head down. "Futile son of halfwit", she kicked the brunette's head that fell on her feet.

Elsa walked away as if nothing happened. I saw her gun, it's colored with red lining and black glitters. "What the hell did I just witness?", I was taken aback by what she did. Those bodies laying on the ground lifeless with their heads blown out. She truly is the daughter of Pitch Black.

" I'm astonished", Hiccup said.

I quickly get out of my hiding spot, quietly following her. Elsa sang a song, making me stopped in my tracks.

"Sorrow, regrets..."

"All in one place.."

"Bleeding too much, can't handle the pain".

" Please clear this misery, I want to live peacefully"

"Bodies lying on the ground, crying and pleading for help but no one come"

"But all I do is let them be, alone"

"I'm an ice queen  with no pity left in her heart"

Elsa almost sounded like a psychopath singing. "She must have suffered a lot", I said. Heedlessly, I bump into the car. I quickly hide under it, Elsa stopped walking. Her gestures, showing wariness.

" Show yourself bitch!", she yelled pointing her gun.

"Do not get out. We will capture her when there is much time. Right now, observe her", Hiccup said. I admit I'm annoyed. I badly want to capture her but I can't.

" Got it", I looked at Elsa gritting her teeth. Her hands grasping tight to the gun. A couple entered the parking lot, making out. Elsa quickly ran away, heading upstairs.

"Mark my location 36 ( follow attempt )", I said to Hiccup.

" Got it, follow your tracker so she won't notice you following her ", Hiccup said. " Tie cam on, phase two on our side. Go"

I walk calmly but fast, following Elsa. She's heading for the rooms. This is it, this is the chance for me to follow her. Apprehensive,   Elsa impulsively kicks the door open where Ms. Snow resided. I ran after her, the door shut before me. I banged my hands against the door.  A scream muffled inside the room. It's Ms. Snow!

Kicking the door open, I saw her lying helplessly on the floor. Her side abdomen, bleeding. She got stabbed. I didn't think twice, I take off my top and cover her bleeding abdomen. "This is going to hurt", I put pressure on it. She cried in agony.

I look around, wondering where Elsa escaped. " Hold on!", I swivet. Quickly standing up, I saw an open door next to Ms. Snow's room. Damn it! I lost her!

I get back to Ms. Snow, her long brown hair cover her face. "Calling 911! Emergency at room 264! Patient bleeding!", I commanded. " Stay with me, Ms. Snow! Do not close your eyes! ", I said as I held the cloth covering her wound. After a couple of minutes, the paramedics arrived and took her to the medical section of the ship. I put a hand on my forehead, sighing. Elsa is cold-hearted. She's impulsive and harsh. She stabbed this woman in cold blood.

" Following up with Ms. Snow", Hiccup said.

I nodded.

"Here sir, cover yourself while we attend to the investigation", I pushed the lady's hand away. Gritting my teeth, I exited the room. These people can't just accuse me that I stabbed her. I don't care if they suspect me. I showed the agent badge to the law enforcement officer as I passed him, bumping his shoulder. Slamming the door shut behind me, I yelled angrily.

" This mission is taking ...so long"

"Relax, there will be an easy day where you will catch her. Rest for now and follow up with Ms. Snow after", Hiccup said concerned.

I didn't speak, I flopped down the bed and closed my eyes. Drifting to short sleep.