Chapter 4

Elsa's POV

"Idiot", I heard him say.

If he is angry about me invading his 'alone time' inside the elevator, he should have buy his own elevator instead. I badly want to roll my eyes but everyone could be watching me.

The man with a black hair keep on tapping his foot on the ground, he is biting his lower lip.

Somewhat, he's irritated.

He hates being with a lot of people I see.

I'm looking at him in the corner of my eye.

His brown eyes, agitatedly looking around then down the floor.

What's wrong with him?

Is he an alien or something?

This man look hot in his black longsleeves, skinny jeans and black korean rubber shoes. I can't help to think that he is a celebrity.

His skin is pale white.

His thin lips don't stay close. He always lick his bottom lip in matter of seconds, biting it.

I want to approach him. Talk to him maybe? He look unsettled. Who knows he might faint?

Five people get off the elevator in second floor. When they are all gone, that's when the elevator stop working after an explosion.

I can feel myself getting scared.

"H-help...", I keep on saying.

The man rush by my side, asking if I have a heart problem. Is he a doctor?

I shake my head.

The lights went out, making me tear up. I want to cry badly. I screamed.

It's hard to breathe .

No.

Not the dark.

I'm scared.

The man stood up, he must be finding a way out.

"Stay back! You little piece of shit! You don't do it this way! You do it this way!"

His scary laugh filled my ears.

I cried so hard.

"Take this garbage out of this room and isolate her at sinner's room until she learned her lesson", I screamed for help. My eyes are looking at Hans's worried eyes. He shake his head and then nod. He's expressing that I shouldn't fight back.. that he will help me get out of the sinner's room.

Sinner's room is a room where there are no windows, just a door.

They throw me inside, I ran to the door as it close. Banging my hands on the door.

"Help...dad..", I begged.

I can't breathe anymore.

My eyes felt heavy.

I closed my eyes and let my body collapse.

--

I opened my eyes, still everything is dark.

"Where are we?", I start to panic again when I see everything around me is dark.

"Calm down miss. The rescue will be here soon. Inhale and exhale if you feel like panicking, please"

His voice soothe me, I felt relax.

It came to me..

He sound exactly like the man...last night...