Chapter 20

Jack

I woke up in a dark, wet and cold room. I saw two chairs in front of me, I realized who are the unconscious woman in front of me. It was.."MOM!MARY!", I shouted. They did not respond. I groaned, struggling in my position. Where are my guns? Tears start to escape my eyes as I struggle more.

From the distance, the door opened revealing a boy with sideburns. Hans.. Westergard. "Oh boy, I see you're awake!", he clapped as he approached our way.

"You monster! You animal! What did you do to my mother and sister!?", I angrily asked.

"Wow, what a temper!", Hans exclaimed as he laugh. He have a gun in his hand, playing with it. The madman twirls before facing me.

"Get your fucking face off me!", I angrily shouted. Hans's brown eyes angrily look at me, I can read his expression.

"Because of you, Elsa replaced me. Thanks to her ring, I tracked you down!", Hans leaned in to me.

Is this planned?

Did Elsa planned this?

That witch.

I lost my friends because of her and now my family is in danger. "Is that so?", I smirked. I need to act cool, maybe annoying him will sort of help since he's not in his will to shoot me. My mother is wounded, she have bruises all over my body and Mary's head was bleeding which anger me more. "What do you expect me to say? Ooh I'm scared!", I said sarcastically.

Hans punched me. A fluid that taste like rust gush out of my mouth, I'm bleeding. I spit in his face as I glared at him. "You snatched the love of my life", Hans angrily said as he pointed the gun in my forehead.

I didn't react at all. Instead, I sighed. "That fraud lady? Oh she's all yours, she's nothing but a sex toy to me", I smirked.

"It's easy for you to say that when she's carrying your child", Hans said as he push the gun more to my forehead. I was taken aback. Wait? My child? And then I came to remember the first time I met her at Oaken's hub. Did...wait impossible..

"You're lying", I chuckled.

"I'm not. Oh well, she's receiving her punishment for lying to us and hiding you from us even if it's coincidental because you two are bunch of idiots", Hans said. He pulled the gun away from my forehead. Is he serious? Me and Elsa have a baby?...

I started to feel nervous.

My conscience start to scold me.

She can't die..

I tried to move but I was tied up.

"No..", I said. I start to worry about Elsa. I admit that I have feelings for her as much as I do her disguise. What if she's in danger..I thought she's dead.

"I'm annoyed to see your pale face inside of this room, maybe I should start torturing your sister", Hans started to unbuckle his belt.

"No! get away from her you fucking maniac!", I angrily yelled. Mother woke up, she screamed.

"Get away from my daughter! JACK!", Mom shouted. Mary opened her eyes, she's paler than before.

"JACK HELP!!!!!", Mary shouted. My soul just left me, I tried to untie the rope behind me. Hans started to touch my sister's thigh, licking her neck. Mary cried.

"Get your fucking hands of my sister!", I shouted. I escaped from the rope, quickly charging to Hans. I punched his face, banging him into the wall. "FUCK YOU!", I angrily shouted. "FUCK YOU AND PITCH FOR RUINING MY LIFE!", I shouted as I bang his head on the wall. Hans kicked my stomach, causing me to drift in the ground. I slide down, I quickly stand up.