12

"Ah, by the way, do you seen any picture?" Kihyun asked Hyunwoo.

----------

Hyunwoo looked at Kihyun in disbelieve as he shifted into his normal stance back, looking at Kihyun directly in the eye and he shuffled his body to gather his mind back.

"Oh, no? What are you talking about?" Hyunwoo plastered a fake, questioning face as he tried to hide the fact that he already saw the picture before.

Kihyun let out a somewhat relieved sigh, while running his hand through his hair as he looks around the dorm and looks back at Hyunwoo.

"Ah, never mind then" Kihyun said.

"But, i have a question" Kihyun started again while he started to gather his confidence to say something. He holds his breath until his face is tomato red and finally blows out his words.

"W-why are you only wearing a tank top? And why is it so thin?" He said in one breath, looking away from Hyunwoo as he hid his blushing face, fingers pointing right at Hyunwoo's body.

Hyunwoo's eyes widen as he finally remembers that he only has shorts and a black tank top that he borrowed from wonho from his dorm.

He isn't shy about it tho.
I mean, sure they really haven't seen eachother naked, and it's a new one for Kihyun. Except for Hyunwoo.

"Oh well, wonho accidentally dropped a bowl of Kimchi on my shirt and it got dirty, so i borrowed wonho's tank top because he got nothing else " Hyunwoo replied, holding the tank top and shamelessly showing it to Kihyun.

Hyunwoo smiled like a dumb dog and looked at Kihyun directly as he raised his eyebrows.
"What's wrong with it?" He asked.

"N-nothing" Kihyun said as he looks away.

Kihyun's face reddens even more as he tries to gather his thoughts back and finally let's his breath out as he told hyunwoo to go to his room and change his clothes.

Hyunwoo obligated and went to his room immediately, shutting the door close as he realised what he has done.

He pulls out his phone and flip the camera back to face his body and took a pic of it.
He looks at the picture he has taken and realised what he had done.

The tank top was really tight to him, and no wonder Kihyun got flustered, his nips are literally showing through.
He, luckily has his mind already set and throws his phone to his bed as he hides his face on the pillow, turning red, redder than a strawberry as he hides his red face on the pillow.

"Ah fuck" he said.

But that tension is suddenly gone after Hyunwoo remembered that picture back.

Turning his body up, looking at the ceiling as he hugs his pillow and remembers the picture that he had seen.

Why does Kihyun seems so calm about it?

That girl, why does Kihyun had that picture with him? Everybody there looks so familiar.

To the people there and the way they Poised, it looks so familiar yet alienated.

Hyunwoo wonders about it as he drifted to his eventual slumber, drooling over the pillow as he already tired himself out from breaking up the arguments between wonhee and Hyungwon about the food and wonho spilling food over him.

-----------------

Kihyun was sitting at the little couch as he tries to calm himself down from what he already seen.