5

She takes a long deep breath and finally said "Do you know there's a murderer in this campus?"

..

"What?" Both Hyunwoo and Wonho are suprised by wonhee's statement.

"There's a murderer?" Hyunwoo raised his eyebrows while his and wonho's body is being pulled close by wonhee.
"Are you sure? Where did you got this information?" Wonho asked, he got suspicion on wonhee, because wonhee is a person who can be easily manipulated by someone, but he's still willing to trust his own sister and for surely asking for confirmation.

Wonhee's face turns into a rather uncertain one, yes she heard it from all around the campus, but she still isn't sure if the rumour is true or not.

Wonhee holds her chin and rubbed her fingers on it replicating some magic wizard or something. "I-I don't really know too" Wonhee's voice sounds uncertain.

"All i know is, there's this girl. No one really knows her real name. She's just being called "the girl" i think.  Some people say that this girl is close friends with one of the students here. And some groups said that she's killed by being pushed a student  of the roof" she sighs, eyes looking down, dissapointed by her uncertaincity.

Wonho put his hand around Wonhee's shoulder and said "well, okay. You're always a kinda gullible person, let's try to sort this out." while he smiles at wonhee.

"Well, let's just take a seat shall we?" Hyunwoo offered both of them. They both complied and went to the nearest seat they could find.

Wonhee sighs and started to explain the important things in the story.

"So, my roomate said that back in the day, i think its already years since this happened, some girl called "the girl" was friends with one of the student here. Some say that she is friends with multiple people here, but there's no concrete evidence, and some way or another, the murderer invited her to their house and lead them to their rooftop, and unfortunately, the rooftop was the last place that girl would ever seen in her life" wonhee ended with a frown.

"Some people say, the murderer has a habit of changing their perfume once a while and left no traces on the crime scene." Wonhee added to the story.

Suddenly, a spike of memory hit Hyunwoo, he suddenly remembered Kihyun has a habit of changing his perfumes too. But it couldn't possibly be him right? He's harmless, yes he could kill a guy, but it's only metaphoricly. Who knows what vicious action Kihyun could do with his Tiny hands.

"Could you tell me what's possibly the killer's physical atributes?" Hyunwoo asked.

"Um.. i don't know, honestly the rumour only just got an attention from the campus but no one really done some research on it." Wonhee replied.

"Well okay, its maybe real, because this is a large campus and maybe some people could do this, but what's so special about this case? Why is it suddenly resurfacing?" Wonho asked his sister. Wonhee looked at him and think about it again, because she just heard this today and she didnt get that much information about it.

"Huh, its just suddenly resurfacing like crazy" wonhee face palmed herself, maybe she does really need to do some research on this, people could just make assumptions about this, thank God she discussed it with her closest friends.

"But im not that gullible you know!" Wonhee pouted, as she playfully hit wonho on his shoulder and laughed. Of course she would defend herself, she still has some dignity (not like the author).

Wonho giggled "okay, okay, we'll do some research for this crime together, i know how much you like to uncover crime Cases wonhee, we'll do this after the seminar okay?" Wonho reassured his sister by holding her shoulder.