8

"Do you remember the murder case?"

...
A Hyungwon with a disheveled hair and a frown visible to any being passing and Kihyun who is just walking besides him holding his bag that is strapped on his shoulder are on their way to Kihyun's class.

When walking suddenly Kihyun felt a slim hand pulling him into the campus's toilet. He heard the door on his back closing and turns his head to see who had pulled him. Its hyungwon of course.

"Look, about what wonho and me" hyungwon sighs while hiding his face between his hands and slumping.

"I used to feel so sure that he loves me, now it doesnt feel right, you know" he continued as tears are threatening to spill out of his doe eyes.

Kihyun nodded and grabs Hyungwon's hand for assurance and reach out his little hands to wipe the tears thats already drop unnoticed by Hyungwon himself.

"Yes, i know. Its okay to talk, go ahead. I'm listening." Kihyun reassured the taller boy.

Hyungwon nodded and continues the whole story about why him and wonho suddenly had a fight.

"Wonhee has this friend. Her name is Dodo, she's my friend from a moddeling studio that i introduced to Wonhee and finally wonho. They and wonho alwasy hung out together. They talked together, they played together and they meet up together, but it's always the three of them.
They always asked me if i would like to come, but i thought, they wouldnt like my presence there, because everytime i walked pass them talking to eachother, wonho looked.... So happy" hyungwon started to talk more, leaving tears staining his cheecks and his nose started to redden. He looks down on the cold tiled floor and tried to wipe his tears of his face.

"Never that i had seen wonho this happy with another person. I'm embarassed to admit it, but jealousy and self doubt took the best of me and makes me feel even more worthless. Its all fun and fine until i found a song that wonho wrote. It perfectly describes her, her pretty face, no wonder wonho fell head over heels for her, she's perfect." Hyungwon finally let out a sigh after talking about that.

He looked at Kihyun for any signs of response. Kihyun only stares at him blankly, no movement whatsoever on the silver haired boy until, he reached his hand to pinch hyungwon's ear.

"O-ouch! Why would you do that?!" Hyungwon screeched in pain holding his ears.

Kihyun let out a smirk that is stretching from ear to ear.

"You are so dumb" Kihyun let out a mocking laugh. "Why can't you just see?" Kihyun continued.

"Remember when wonho went through the rain just to buy you a bouquet of roses and your favourite food? Just because your parents pretend to forgot about your birthday? He was so worried that you Will go sad and he bought you that, eventhough the stores are almost closing? And the way you always comfort him whenever he needs anything? And the way you and him always stuck together, everywhere? Yeah. You two love eachother that much. Please don't jump into conclusions first. Wonho had alot of reasons behind his actions. Please try to hear him first. You have to Embrace your past mistakes so you know how to not repeat it again"

Kihyun explained to Hyungwon that made hyungwon remembered everytime wonho and him do something that is precious to him, whether it be a silly little thing or a really impactfull act for both of him.

Hyungwon wiped his tears that was almost dried and stained his Rosy pink cheeks and finally regain his upright position again.

"Okay, thanks kihyun. I Will talk to him." Hyungwon thanked Kihyun with a generous smile, his eyes almost closing and forming a cresent moon like Shape. Kihyun nodded and opened the bathroom door for them to get out from it.