6

"lavenders are all that he could see, as his eyes trails when he walked through the lavender field. Suddenly, his attention was brought up by a soft voice.
There she is, standing with her soft smile that could warm everybody's heart. A face that is an eye candy to a sore eye. Her dark brown medium length hair, glittery eyes and a pink lip whispered with a sing song voice calling him to her direction.

"1,2,3,4" she counted as if she were in a hide and seek game.

Step by step he takes to approach that girl but everything he does is in vain, with every step he took, she became more and more far away to reach, as if she's hiding and running away from him. He ran with his power to chase that girl.

He ran with his whole power chasing that girl, which in every step he took feels painful, as if needles piercing through him and the feeling of lavender flowers being trampled under his feet couldn't be helped too.

He chased her, until he saw a ravine infront of him, he stopped running but the girl seems like running away, giggling from him.
Everry step feeling like another step on the grave. He told her to stop but she couldnt seem to listen, he screamed, as the more he ran, the faster the girl ran made him letbout tears. Hes confused, he's scared until, he Saw her at the end,

She jumped.

Its his fault. Its his fault she died.

"Di-" ".

Kihyun jolted up. He was woken up in a cold sweat that flows through his face. He covered his pale face with his cold hands and let out a rather tired sigh as he looked around the room that is weakly lit by a little lamp.

He flops into his bed again, rubbing his face, as he felt tears on his palms, yet again he got another night terror, it seems like he couldn't forget about that day. He covered his ears and face with a pillow to try and continue to sleep for yet another day of his life.

...

Another day had started as Kihyun woken up on his small bed that the sheet has felt like its been moved and ruffled alot of times, feeling sweaty and cold. He was woken up by the sound of the knocking on the wooden door, turns out it was Hyunwoo waking him up.

Kihyun lifted his hand and ruffled his hair, his head felt like it been punched alot of times  and his eyes still feeling very heavy from the lack of sleep he got from tonight.

"Uhh Ki? Are you there?" Hyunwoo was heard from outside the room. Kihyun sighed "of course Hyunwoo, i wouldnt just jump from the window and go"

A giggle was heard from outside the room. Kihyun just let out a small smile from his friend's silly-ness, it Made him feel warm inside.

"I- i Made breakfast, i guess." Hyunwoo said from outside.
Kihyun's eyes had widen up from that sentence and he quickly got up from his bed and went to the door opening it harshly.