3

After the fight that Hyunwoo had with Minhyuk, he decided it would be Splendid to just spend time not thinking about his ex-lover.
So he decided to text Wonho to come at a cafe they went really often.

Hyunwoo leans his back against the wall of Minhyuk's dorm to text him when he wanted to grab his phone from his pcket and saw Hyungwon appearing on his view. He held up his hand to caught Hyungwon's attention, to his suprise he saw Hyungwon with another person, a girl; 'oh that's Wonhee' he shrugs as he waved his hand "hyungwon! What are you doing here? Where's wonho?" He asked while greeting his friend.

"Oh Hyung, i didn't expect to see you here" Hyungwon replied. "Oh hey Woo" Wonhee waved to Hyunwoo.

Well, Wonhee's wonho's sister. A girl with short black bobbed hair with a strawberry pink cardigan and a denim skirt and wearing a beige headband on her head. She's older than the rest of them, so no need to use honorifics with Hyunwoo and Hyungwon.

"Well, we just went for a walk because wonhee just told me that she has a cr-"

"nO SHH" wonhee cut off Hyungwon who is talking mid sentence with her face flushed and becoming beet red in embarassment.

Hyunwoo just laugh it off and asked "oh yeah, by the way, do you want to come over to the cafe? I was thinking we could grab a drink" he wavered his hand in anticipation for his question.

"Sure" both wonhee and hyungwon replied with Hyungwon's mouth still covered with Wonhee's hand.

"Oh, also do you know where's wonho?" Hyunwoo asked yet another question about his friend and was not really suprised by the answer.

"He's making some music in the dorm and he said he didn't want anyone to disturb him. He said he will text us if he's done producing" wonhee replied.

Wonho always had a thing with producing music, in other words, he's amazing at making music. His music really sounds calminng and charming in its own ways and Wonho would always ask for an opinion from Hyunwoo. And sometimes, his schedule Will get really messy when somedays all he does is producing, but fortunately, wonho is really decent on managing his schedule.

"Ah, i see. Well, let's get Going then." Hyunwoo said.

...
At the road, in a Humid night, rain started to pour all down making them wet. Unfortunately, they all didn't prepare an umbrella and they all got really wet from the rain.

"Oh crap! Its raining!" Hyunwoo exclaimed.
"Well, duh. Don't you see here?" Hyungwon scoffs at hyunwoo while Wonhee is just laughing in the back.
They Saw a bus stop and decided to stop there, because the cafe is a little bit far from the dorm and they didn't have an umbrella so what else can they do?

The dorm and the campus is quite far, they usually need a bus ride to the campus at a given time to get there. If they're waking up late, theres no choice other than a taxi ride or a speed run to the campus.

The problem is, the cafe is in the middle of the campus and the dorm. They usually need a long walk to the cafe. Well, there's other cafe, but why did they want to go to that specific cafe? Because they're broke college students who has minimal to no money whatsoever so they went to the cheapest cafe, fortunately that cafe is nice and cheap so its really popular among college students.

"Ugh, now what do we do?" Hyungwon asked in annoyance.
"I'll guess we should wait until the rain calms down a bit. We're expiriencing a downpour here and we're not risking our clothes to get wet don't we?" Wonhee answered hyungwon.

As the three of them are waiting, Hyunwoo heard his phone beeping, he pulled out his phone from his pocket to see that Kihyun is texting him.

From: Kihyun
'where are you? Are you having a class?'