2

"Minhyuk, what have you done? What are you thinking?"

Hyunwoo sighs at his words, while on the other hand leaving Minhyuk with a shocked face and filled with confusion by his ex-to-be.

Hyunwoo and Minhyuk already has so much Going on their lives together, being together for years. Going through hardships together. Well, some people wouldn't say 2 years are long, but for the couple its already alot.

Hyunwoo doesn't feel right with the relationship he has with Minhyuk right now. As he slump on Minhyuk's dorm couch while face palming at his decision. Maybe he'll regret it now, but it's surely for the better.

Minhyuk feels "not right" anymore for Hyunwoo, its always been strange of how Minhyuk always acts really sweet and Angelic whenever Hyunwoo's around, but on the flip side, Hyunwoo always feels something is not right.

Hyunwoo always thought this relationship wont work, but nothing had triggered him this far.

Since Hyunwoo Walked in the class that Kihyun's in, wanting to ask him to hang out after Kihyun's class with Hyungwon, wonho, and wonho's sister. He saw Minhyuk smiling and greeting him as the blond waltz out of his class. In suspicion, Hyunwoo has the iniciative to asked the blond as to why he was in Hyunwoo's class. Minhyuk just smiled and assured him while holding hyunwoo's shoulder. As Hyunwoo noticed that his boyfriend's shoes are kind of wet, Minhyuk just walked pass Hyunwoo as his smile turning into a smirk.

Hyunwoo walked into the class as he was opening the door that Minhyuk closed he saw his gift for Kihyun. The sketchbook he gave when its Kihyun's birthday. Hyunwoo felt suprised as his eyes widen at the sight he's seeing. His gift on the trash can and all ripped apart and seemed to be wet.

Well, that was new.
What happened exactly?

Hyunwoo was not pleased, but he knows Kihyun could get in a small temper when something is wrong. But why happened that can anger Kihyun like this.
As he looked away from the trash can, he saw Kihyun, his silver hair all distraught.

Hyunwoo walked to Kihyun wanting to ask what've happen to him, but suddenly suprised by Kihyun suddenly jolting up his seet and look him straight in the eye.

Those red puffy eyes moved something in Hyunwoo. He felt pity for his friend to be in this vunarable situation. But it all goes from the start as to "why" this happened.
Hyunwoo tried to ask, but his questions are swayed away buy kihyun.

His answers are "i'm fine, just thinking about something. Felt like crying but who knows" Kihyun clicked his tounge with his usual self back. His reserved self.

*Click!*
A camera flashes.

....

Well, after that, Hyunwoo asked about the hang out thing and Kihyun said okay at the request
Since then, Hyunwoo tried to pull the strings together and someday, it suddenly clicked.
All of this may happen because of one person. After the events are tied, Hyunwoo tried to call Minhyuk and talked about this.

And that hunch all come into one place right now.

"H-huh? What are you talking about?" Minhyuk stuttered as he almost broke into tears and his voice cracks.

"I Said, what have you done?" Hyunwoo said in a stern voice trying to not be sympathetic towards min, holding away his tears.

"What did i ever do wrong?" Minhyuk asked.

"Nothing, for me." Hyunwoo replied.
"Well, its nothing on me, but i can't believe what you had done to him! Isn't HE your friend?"
Hyunwoo is aware of Minhyuk past relationship with Kihyun that they're really close, but he doesn't know the details about their relationship till this present day.

Minhyuk flinched as he tighten his fist.
"He? WHO is he?" Minhyuk retaliated.

"Kihyun." Hyunwoo said sternly

As color drained from Minhyuk's face, he shakes his head and replaced his shocked, pathetic face with an oblivious one.

"What do you mean woo? What happened between me and .. him?" Minhyuk asked disgusted at the thought of Kihyun, but he still tried to oppress it.

"I mean, about how you acted around him. And i Saw you at the class that day, when you walked out of Kihyun's classroom. What have you done to him?" Hyunwoo interogates his boyfriend.

"I've never done anything to him!" Minhyuk retorted.

Hyunwoo pulled out his phone and showed Minhyuk his photos of evidence.

"Why'd you do this? You know this is a gift from ME right? What problem do you have with him? Kihyun is my friend too! And atleast you can respect that! Not only that. I also talked with Soyou's boyfriend about this. She said you had some beef with him and problems with him on the past! Her boyfriend said that she always talks about how Will she help YOU to do horrible things to him. Even her boyfriend is starting to get uncomfortable!" Hyunwoo spatted.

Minhyuk flinched and tried to look away. Hyunwoo grabbed his arms gently trying to lower his anger, but what could he do?

But why is he so concerned about Kihyun? He mean, Kihyun is just his FRIEND, he's not in anyways intimate with Hyunwoo because Kihyun never really talk to him. It Will always end up with Hyunwoo being a flustered mess, thats why.

Does he has feelings for Kihyun?

Minhyuk pulled his arm away harshly from Hyunwoo. He raised his hand and slapped Hyunwoo on the cheeks.

"FINE, I DO HAVE SOMETHING ON HIM! IF THAT WORRIES YOU SO MUCH THEN- THEN! FINE!" Minhyuk shouted.

Minhyuk pulled Hyunwoo and throw him out of Minhyuk's dorm.

"Fine, we're done then, if you like him so much." The blond said with a menancing face, his lips frowning like hes about to Shed tears.

Minhyuk slams the door loudly leaving Hyunwoo on the ground shocked.

Well, atleast. Its the best way to end it. Minhyuk was never a perfect match for him by the ways.
With that, Hyunwoo walked away from Minhyuk's dorm room and went downstairs to wonho's room to discuss somethings.

"I swear, i'll end that guy." The blond said as he bit his nails.

Hello! Im back! :D
Ahh, its feel so good to got motivation again. Sorry for the delay.
I think im gonna put my other showki story on Hiatus. Im sorry i didnt inform you all earlier.

best regards
-author ❤️