7

"Okay, we'll try to help to sort this out okay?" Hyunwoo tried to reassured the confused girl infront of him.

Wonhee just let out a small nod and whispered a little 'thank you' for Kihyun and Hyunwoo's generousity. They're willing to help Hyungwon and Wonho about their love life, but they Will try their best to keep a healty boundaries between stepping to their personal lives and love life.

The sound of the bus that was going to pick them up was heard, Wonhee stood up and went to Wonho and Hyungwon's side.

"Oh, the bus have arrived! Let's get Going" she ordered them. They all complied and went inside the bus.

Inside the bus, usually, was really filled with people, but they took the earliest bus because Kihyun had an extra class in the morning for his credit score, it offered a pretty good amount, so Kihyun figured, why not and dragged Hyunwoo into the campus too. For Hyungwon and Wonho, they wanted to not be with eachother for some time.

So, the bus was really quite and there Are almost no people there, except for a couple people.

Well this is going smoothly.

"Ki, can i sit with you today?" Hyungwon asked Kihyun. Kihyun just looked at Hyungwon understandably and let him sit with him, they didn't want to Rush it and make it worse, so they wanted to sort it out.
As hyungwon sat with Kihyun, Kihyun saw Hyunwoo comforting Wonho on the seat at the back of the bus and Wonhee was sitting with some other girl.

Hyunwoo Saw that Kihyun was looking at him so he gave him an okay sign (👌) signaling that he's handling wonho just fine. Now for Kihyun to handle Hyungwon.

"Hey, won. How was your morning? Did you sleep well?" Kihyun asked.

"No" certainly was taking Kihyun by suprise, he thought Hyungwon would deny it, but he came clear.

"Can we just talk about this on the campus?" Hyungwon requested to kihyun. Kihyun nodded and went back to his relaxed sitting position, While hyungwon was trying to sleep on the bus. He had visible eyebags and his nose was kind of red when Kihyun asked about his condition. Well, Kihyun was relieved that he came clear.

In the other hand for wonho. He was silently letting out small tears besides Hyunwoo who tried his best to comfort him. Hyunwoo regretted giving Kihyun his signal and internally face palmed himself.

"Uh-uh wonho-" Hyunwoo tried to asked but Wonho's weeping became more visible and made hyunwoo more confused.

Hyunwoo took a deep breath and tried to ask wonho again.

"Wonho, what's wrong?" Hyunwoo asked. Wonho shook his head and let out a weak smile while looking at Hyunwoo right in the eyes "no, im fine. Its okay"

Well, it seems like they do be denying things.

"Ah okay..." Hyunwoo was forced to answer like that in fear of him worsening the situation between those two and decided to ask him after he finished crying.

Which was when the bus pulled a stop to the campus. Yes, wonho cried for a whole damn bus ride.

The air outside of the campus was pretty cold because, it was raining season right now and was making some students sick because the rainy season was not predicted until the end of the year.

They all got off from the bus and started to walk into the campus, Hyungwon was tailling Kihyun and Wonho was walking besides Hyunwoo again. Usually, those two will always walk together, but then again this problem happens and they can't do anything besides walk separately.

"Wonhee-ah, it was a suprise to see you here." They were suprised that greeted by a familiar figure, a girl. And unfortunately that girl is Dodo. Wonhee was suprised that she Will see Dodo here, but her present was really unpleasant for Wonho and Hyungwon. Its not really the right time to meet her and her presence made it more uncomfortable for the four of them.