11

Wonhee scrunched up her nose after biting something that she took out from the pot infront of her.

"Why is this kimchi so salty??" She asked the guy behind her, Hyunwoo who was waiting for her reaction. Wonhee turns her head and took the bottle that Hyunwoo had previously used and checked the label on it.

"This is salt you dimwit!" Wonhee shouted at Hyunwoo and threw the salt bottle to Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo gasped and looked at wonhee like a puppy who has been scolded by their owner and hid behind Hyungwon. Hyunwoo knows how scary wonhee can be when she gets mad.

Hyungwon chuckled at wonhee and Hyunwoo and patted wonhee's shoulder to calm her down.

For context, Wonhee, Hyungwon and Hyunwoo are cooking together at the weekend. They have a day off and Hyungwon suggested that they have cook together at Hyungwon's dorm.

But there's a problem.

Well firstly, Hyunwoo can't cook even if his live is on the line. He was forbidden from the kitchen after he almost set the kitchen on fire by mistaking vinegar for oil, and wonhee have to take care of basically what you call a baby on the kitchen plus Hyungwon couldn't seem to help and just laugh at any mistake Hyunwoo made until he's out of breath.

Secondly, boys are not allowed at the girl's dorm so Hyungwon have to snatch wonhee to take her to the boy's dorm, since somehow girls are allowed there, but the dorm Hyunwoo and Hyungwon had take is the one that only can fit 2-3 less, so its really cramped.

And lastly, because of Hyungwon's injury, he became extra nosy and sometime pissy. They have to take some extra steps to not injure hyungwon again.

"Why did you even come here hyungwon" wonhee scowled, glaring at Hyungwon as she took the sugar bottle and pour it at the pot of Kimchi infront of her again in hopes of fixing the mixture.

"I just like seeing you suffer" Hyungwon couldn't even finish his sentence when a knife flew besides him, stabbing the wall behind him as he turns his head, sweating.

"What did you say?" Wonhee turns her head and smiled menancingly at Hyungwon.

"Ah, i mean i really like helping you here, our sweet, beautiful and humble noona!" Hyungwon replied with a fake enthusiasm, plastering a fake smile as he pleaded for wonhee's forgiveness.

Wonhee gave him a smirk and nodded as she continues to cook other dishes.

Hyungwon and Hyunwoo stood behind Wonhee, watching her cook the dishes and humming a song under her breath, choppinh some vegetables and dropping them to the pan.

"Hey Noona, don't you have gym class today?" Hyunwoo raised a brow as he voulentarily help wonhee with cleaning the kitchen after she finished cooking the main dish.

Wonhee who is preparing the table and who is wiping some of the utensils turns her head and said "oh, my coach is sick today. He cant teach us".

Hyunwoo makes on "o" with his mouth and just continues to help the others.

"What about wonho? Isn't your teacher the same as him?" Hyunwoo asked yet again.

"No? We don't have the same teacher" wonhee replied, rolling her eyes to the side as she talks, as if wanting to remember something. 

"We just share the same gym" Wonhee laughed while waving her hand.

"What about Kihyun-ssi? Where is he?" Wonhee asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Ah, after Hyungwon and Minhyuk's fight, he felt bad and he decided to lock himself up and watch some dramas in the time being." Hyunwoo raised his hand to his chin. And yes, what Hyunwoo said was true, Kihyun is watching dramas to cope with some things but who is he to judge and stop him.