Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9 (Tris POV)

The weekend pasted all too quickly and sadly it is now Monday morning. Ugh I hate waking up early.

Caleb, Tobias and I arrive at school and greet the gang at the front gates.

"Heyyyyyyy!" Christina squeals.

"Hi?" She seems really chirpy, like more than usual.

"What's up with Christina?" Tobias asks Zeke.

"She had some brilliant idea appare-" he was cut off by none other than Christina herself.

"Tris do you notice how our maths teacher Ms. Semler is always so grumpy?"

"Yes how can you not? She is the WORST teacher!" I reply.

"Well I thought we could set her up with our PE teacher coach Eric!!! EEEEEP this will be so cute!" She squeals. OMG trust Christina to mess with the teachers' love lives. Although it isn't a bad idea because they are both so annoying and mean and nasty so they are prefect for eachother and they even might soften up to us a little. Sometimes I think Christina belongs in the movie Clueless.

It's now second period and Christina and I have maths. I enter the room to find her sitting in our normal spot.

"Okay I have a plan." She says.

"Okay, shoot!" I say.

"Well first we need to write a letter to Ms. Semler from Eric and then they can get together and-"

"So basically like in the movie Clueless?" I ask her.

"Yep" Christina says popping the p. See what did I tell you! Ms. Semler then stomps into the room and begins the class.

That was the longest hour of my life! She was angry and rude and always picks on me! Like why me? Ugh!!!

At lunch Christina and I sneak into the staff room to put the letter we wrote from Eric into Ms. Semler's pigeon hole. I snicker as we sneak back out of the staff room.

We run to the cafeteria and burst out laughing when we reach our friends.

"OMG - guys you will - never - guess what we - just did!" Christina tries to say through her hysterical laughing.

"Oh oh ummm..." Uriah starts to think but I cut him off.

"We just put a love letter from coach Eric into Ms. Semler's pigeon hole." Everyone at the table starts to laugh, even Tobias and I smile at him. Our eyes lock and we stay like that for a while. Uriah then clicks in front of my face to bring me out of my trance.

"So guys I was thinking, do you wanna go out somewhere since we didn't end up seeing each other on the weekend?" Marlene starts.

"Yeah! We can go to that new park just a few blocks away after school." Zeke suggests. Everyone agrees in someway so I guess we're going to the park.

School I finally finishes and I meet the gang outside the front gates.

"Alright LETS GO!" Uriah shouts. We all walk to the park and find a nice place to sit.

"Okay so today in history I was sitting behind Peter and Drew and all they were talking about was mermaids." I freeze and my head jolts toward Tobias who is sitting next to me. He looks at me then pulls me into his lap for comfort.

"Ha! I never thought that they would be such losers, interested in all that stuff. He kept saying that he was gonna find them and catch them." Uriah continues.

"There is definitely something wrong with those two like you don't think mermaids could possibly exist right?" Lynn questions.

"Well if you think about it, they could be real I mean the ocean is HUGE so they could be anywhere and we just haven't found them yet." Shauna adds.