Chapter 6

AN hey guys

Happy New Year! This is my first post of 2015!!!!! Anyway I have totally forgot to to a disclaimer for other chapters so here it is:

Disclaimer: I don't own anything divergent, even though I wish I did. I only own my own plot.

Happy reading ~Alex~

CHAPTER 6 (Tris POV)

We still have school today because our sleepover was on a school night. Ugh I wish we could sleep in but we can't. I wake up extra early because I feel like going for a swim and hopefully to see Tobias before school.

"Christina." I gently shake her so she wakes up. She groans but replies,

"Agh Tris what are you doing up at this hour?"

"Well I'm gonna go for a run along the beach so I'll just see you guys at school." I tell her my excuse so I can go surprise Tobias.

"Alright then. Have fun and thanks for coming over!"

"No problem thanks for having me! See ya later." And with that I pick up my bag and leave her room and then the house.

I head straight for the beach so I can jump in straight away not wanting to waste time and potentially miss Tobias.

I hit the water and close my eyes just to take in the cool feeling on my skin and how refreshed I feel. I swim around for a bit looking at the bright coral glowing from the morning sun and the fish swimming around looking for breakfast to start their day. I eventually make my way to the entrance to Tobias's place and decide to wait outside the tunnel not wanting in to intrude. I play with a couple of dolphins that swim by until I'm grabbed from behind and brought into a backwards embrace. I giggle knowing that it's Tobias and turn around so I'm met with his dazzling eyes and always capture my attention. We rise to the surface so we can talk.

Morning beautiful! Didn't expect you to be out here." Tobias says with his husky morning voice. Incredibly sexy might I add. I blush about his comment before replying,

"Haha well I wanted to come and surprise you but you beat me to it. Damn dolphins!" He just chuckles and places a kiss on my forehead.

"You are too cute! Oh by the way I forgot to ask you before, what do you wanna do for Biology?" Oh yeah I completely forgot about that!

"Ummm... Oh why don't we do it about us? Like the myths of mermaids even though we are real."

"Perfect." He then closes the gap between us. This would be a perfect photo if we weren't actually mermaids. You know like something you would find on Tumblr. Very indie shot. Sunrise in the background, girl with long blond hair that is dripping wet kissing a very muscular man who is also dripping wet, in the ocean and to top it all of you can see our purple and blue tails shimmer in the water below us. If only we were excepted in society. Although I do like that Tobias and I share our little secret and nobody, not even Peter can ruin what we have.

I pull back from the kiss and stare into Tobias's deep blue eyes.

"Whatcha thinkin' about Trissy?" Tobias deep soothing voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"Just how lucky I am to share this amazing thing with you and how I know that not even Peter can ruin it."

"I know if Peter ever hurts you again like he did at the party he will come face to face with evil Four." I laugh and playfully push on his chest. I decide to play a little game with Tobias so I swim off hoping he catches on and follows me in a race to the shore. He does and after a minute or so I see him swim up next to me. I smile and he returns it. Now that he is distracted I swim faster and eventually beat him to shore.

We get out and dry ourselves off behind a rock eventually growing our legs again. I notice Tobias is changed into his clothes for school but I'm still in my pyjamas. Shit!

"Um Tobias I left my bag on the beach somewhere which has my clothes in it."

"Okay Tris let's go get it so you can change and we can get to school."

We walk along the beach hand in hand and finally come across my bag.

TOBIAS/FOUR (POV)

I spot Tris's bag and bend down to pick it up for her.

"There you are my lady." I say with a silly accent.

"Ever the gentleman." She replies copying my accent.

"Agh Tobias I don't have anywhere to change!" Oh guess she didn't think about that.

"Well why don't you get changed behind that rock and I promise I won't look okay?" This is going to be hard but I have to resist.

"Alright, but can't look, I'm serious." Silly Tris doubting me.

"I promise now go otherwise we will be late."

She runs behind a rock to get changed. I really shouldn't look and I'm not that kind of person it's just my stupid teenage brain trying to get the better of me. Anyways in the ocean she only has a purple bikini like thing that matches her tail on so I know what she looks like. But she is beautiful. A toned flat stomach with cute little curves that I actually prefer to big curvy women.

Once she is done she comes back out in a cute little outfit that suits her. She grabs my hand and we make our way to school.

Once we arrive all eyes are on us. Oh right I forgot... None of these people know that Tris and I are now going out but what probably shocks them the most is that I'm dating someone in general. I'm quite well known at school or being the mysterious bad-ass. Girls throw themselves at me all the time but I just shrug them off.

Tris and I collect our books and head off to period 1, Biology. We take our seats as Ms. Mathews walks in. "Alright students if you have your project idea can you please come out here and tell me so I can write it down?" I turn my head to face Tris. She just nods and we stand up and walk to the front desk.

"We have our project idea Ms. Mathews." Tris says.

"Alright, what might that be?" Ms. Mathews asks.

"We will be researching the myths of mermaids." I state with a hint of pride in my voice. I can't help but notice some snickering the background as Ms. Mathews comments on our choice.

"Interesting subject choice you two! Can't wait to read all about it." she says with a smile. Weird she is usually cold-hearted. Oh well I shouldn't question it. Tris and I start to head back to our table when we are stopped but none other than, Peter. He has a smug look on his face and he looks like he is about to burst out laughing. Now I know where the snickering came from.

" Awwwww how sweet, mermaids huh? I would expect such a sappy topic from the stiff but you Four? Really, that's just sad." Peter high-fives Drew but I just lean in closer too him, putting on my intimidating mask that scares most people in the school.

"When Tris and I get an A on our project and you fail we'll see who will laughing then." I grab Tris's hand lead her back to our table.

After school Tris and I go for a swim just enjoying each others company in the water and swim back to my place where we talk and laugh and kiss. I will never get tired of the feeling of her lips against mine and the spark that ignites in my stomach every time she touches me.

"Tobias it's getting late I should probably go." She says with a sad smile.

"Alright Tris I'll see you tomorrow." And with that she dives back under the water and I see her sparkling purple tail glide through the water and out the cave.

AN so that was just a filler chapter but it will start to get interesting next chapter. If you leave a review I'll be able to post quicker! Once again Happy new year!!!!🎉🎉🎉