SNEAK PEEK - CHAPTER 37.4

Hellloooo Everyoneeeee..

Wish you all a Very Happy New Year Once again! Hope you all have a loving,peaceful and a very healthy Year Aheadd!! 🌅🌅🌅🌅

OK guys..I know I said that i will be back with the Next Update today but somehow I couldn't finish the update today amidst this New Year bit and this also being the last two days off Holidays  before kids start their Online Schooling again from Monday...so apologies for that little delay🙈🙈

But yes I am here with a Mini Sneak Peek for today and I shall be putting up the full Update on Monday for sure!!👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👍👍👍

Thanks guys for the patience and I shall now let you all dive into the Sneak Peek without further Delay!!

........

Sneak Peek - Chapter 37.4

In the Middle of the Night

3:30 AM – Sydney – Outside the Hospital

Nikhil takes a deep breath as he looks at the scene unfolding around him outside the hospital – where Khushi was admitted - even though it was the middle of the night here – in Sydney. He hadn't anticipated the magnitude of the buzz and the interest – The Aussie Media had also taken in India's Little Hit Girl's Injury and the way they had been tailing the developments after. But then maybe it was because they were all being haunted by the ghost of the past with regards to what had happened with their very own cricketer – Philip Hughes in that fatal injury at the very same ground years ago + the very fact that another international cricketer was now going to admitted into the same ICU under observation – of the very same hospital where in Philip Hughes had succumbed to his Injuries.

And he knew that just like him , they were all waiting for another statement – not just from the Women's Unit Captains + coaches but also from Skipper ASR + Ravi who had just arrived here at the Hospital – five minutes ago and had just waded their way through the crowd in a rush – just stating briefly to the Media+ reporters surrounding that they will only be able to talk or give any further statements after they had spoken to the everyone inside + the medical team.

Nikhil, himself hadn't been very surprised as he had noticed Hridhaan Singh Rajput and his friend Vikram in attendance in the group beside ASR and Ravi ( for they
Had been spotted in the stands in Auckland previous evening during the final day of the second test of NZ Vs India)- and he had anticipated them being here too.a
And as ASR,Ravi,Hridhaan, and Vikram had waded their way in through the sea of reporters into the Hospital – somberly - there was immense concern etched out on each off their faces indeed. Because he had a hunch about what the equation was anyway – it was easy for him to conclude in his head (just like everyone back in India who would have seen the scene of their arrival – live on news channels/online portald into the Hospital ) that Hridhaan was obviously here because he wanted to be there for his partner at such a crucial time affirming everyone's prior hunch that, he and Khushi were obviously dating + his friend Vikram was seeing the women's team middle all arounder Jess so it made sense for him to accompany too – and as for ASR + Ravi – it surely was also because of the strong family connect in the background apart from just the request on BCCI's behalf.