CHAPTER 38 - IT'S OKAY TO JUST - CRY

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

So here I am with the Second Update of the new fresh week Off the New Year . And its Long in Length - around 11.3k words plus.And It all had to stand out as One - together in one Chapter surely.

Keep that Seatbelt On Guys. It's another Super Intense Emotional Chapter!Will be eager to know what you all think as always.

-Thank you so much for your amazing feedback up till now Guys. Please know I love to hear from you all.So thank you so so so much * Infinity - indeed, for investing your precious time into my work. I am truly - Grateful* Infinity as well(wink wink). I hope you all are enjoying the reading experience, as much as I am enjoying penning it down.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc - since I have not proofread.

...........................................

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

CHAPTER 38 - IT'S OKAY TO JUST - CRY

24 HOURS LATER

The Next Morning - 29th January, 2020

6AM

At the ICU ward@ St.Vincet's Hospital

Khushi's POV

Guys.

Something's Really Wrong in here - I am telling you all.

Like I am sure about that.

Sure* Infinity.

Because - why do I feel like I have been sleeping in some sort of a crazy trans - that just doesn't seem to freaking end. As in the minute - dear mind - starts to feel all awake - I just somehow slip into that freaking Sleepy Trans again.

Like I Simply seem to have No Control over the Button of this Sleepy Trans. Which is Insane obviously - for you all know that I am always in control over what I do.

And Wait.

Wait.

Why am I feeling like I am in this Sleepy Tranz in the first Place?

I rake my head with immense difficulty trying to get my thoughts in place. The last I remember - I was in the middle of playing our intense match where in - I had dived up for that last catch out. I remember catching that ball clean - and - and - and -