CHAPTER 13 - MIRROR IMAGE

Hellooo everyoneeeeeee

So here I am with the Next Update...it's a 6K plus Words update Guys...and – I totally wanted this Update to stand out on its Own.

Will be Eager to know what you all think.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptil now Guys.

And yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you all dive in without – further Delay.

.............

CHAPTER 13 – MIRROR IMAGE

Eighteen Days Later

16th March, 2019

( Its been A month since Arnav and Khushi Met)

@ Siddhi – Khushi's Home – 10 :40 PM

Khushi's POV

Dad holds onto my hand tight as he says nervously, pressing the mute button on the remote control – " god beta, I have been watching cricket for decades now, but still every time the game heads towards a nail biting finish, I really do feel as nervous as if I was the Captain of the Indian cricket team...thank god for this little Ad time, before the last over begins...trust me I cannot even begin to imagine what all you players must be feeling in your minds when the games get this close..."

Guys.

I am sure you all have already guessed – that we are watching a game of cricket right now, at home. I am sitting all happy and excited as well, in between my parents(in the living area in their room) – enjoying these little simple blissful moments with them.

The second T20 Match in the T20 Series in between of India VS Australia is on telecast right now, and is currently unfolding in the epic Eden Gardens, Kolkata

The second T20 Match in the T20 Series in between of India VS Australia is on telecast right now, and is currently unfolding in the epic Eden Gardens, Kolkata. India had one the first match in the T20 series by 3 wickets, so If Australia wins this one, then it's all going to be decided in the third and final T20 match which is scheduled to happen at the Maharashtra cricket association stadium in Pune on the 18th of March(day after tomorrow)The game's gotten close and headed into the last over.