CHAPTER 26.1 - 'DISCLOSURE' ..TIME's

Hellooo everyoneeeeeee...

I Hope you all had an Amazing Weekend!

So here I am with the first update for this week for HW2.0 as on schedule of Tuesday evening.

It's a long Update of 11k Words Guys – and since I wanted to Depict the Scenes, Simultaneously in both Gupta House and Raizada House, there is a little repetition of information in there(just a tad bit little), but I just had to write that necessary bit out as I was writing out the Scene, since technically even though as readers everyone is aware of the background, for the Characters in the story – its like a Fresh Piece of Information and Revelation na, so I totally wanted to be fair to the scene of both the Family Conversations.

Will be Eager to know what you all think, as alwayssss.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptill now Guys.

And Oh My God – how many of you saw that match yesterday in between KKR and RCB..(Winkssss) like RCB won by freaking 82 runs..and Mr Superhuman DeViller's killed it with his bat, but on the whole It was just a clean team performance, the bowlers were brilliant as well. I surely was jumping up in a lot of Glee..hehe(winks)Ok ok, as usual – I shall now stop about my Crazy about Cricketing Rant and let you all dive in without further Delay..

And yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

...........................................

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

CHAPTER 26.1 –  'DISCLOSURE' ..TIME's

 1.5 days Later – 20th May – 5:00 PM

@ Siddhi – Gupta Mansion