CHAPTER 47.1 - WORLD CUP...HUNGAMA..AND...YOU! - PART 1

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

SURPRISEEEEEEEEE!! SURPRISEEEE!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Ok so Yes Guys – I have been on a constant writing Spree for these two days as I am compiling the most awaited part in the StoRy! So yes – as I started writing with the layout and the flow of the Scenes I have imagined in my Head which I want to include in elements of the Story – it did start too get quite long in terms of the word count!

And I already have written about 19.5 K words into the Update and I still have to write like a lot more – which means – that I am going in for a Split in Posting the Update in Two Parts for Its going to be too much to absorb otherwise at once and I really am hoping that you all enjoy the reading experience of the elements I have penned down this Far!

So Yup – Here I am today with the First Part of – World Cup..Hungama and You and its about 12.5K words !!

Will be eager to know what you all think as always.

-Thank you so much for your amazing feedback up till now Guys. Please know I love to hear from you all.So thank you so so so much * Infinity – indeed, for investing your precious time into my work. I am truly – Grateful* Infinity as well(wink wink). I hope you all are enjoying the reading experience, as much as I am enjoying penning it down.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you Dive In – without further Delay.

...........................................

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

CHAPTER 47.1 – WORLD CUP...HUNGAMA..AND...YOU! – PART 1

4TH NOVEMBER

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

6:45 PM

AT THE SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND

ARNAV'S POV

FINALLY.

FREAKING AFTER ALL THIS ACHING WHILE – I AM ON MY WAY INTO THE STADIUM AND STANDS – TO WATCH MY SPARKLE PLAY HER FIRST EVER ICC WORLD CUP FINAL – LIVE.