CHAPTER 32.1 - CROSS X LINKED

Helloooo everyoneeeee

So here I am with the Full Fledged Update off 12.5k plus words for HW2.0 - and it does also include the sneak peek.

Please Note The TimeLines in the Story – 25 More Days Forward from the previous Update.

-Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptill now Guys. Please know I love to hear from you all.So thank you so so so much * Infinity – indeed, for investing your precious time into my work. I am truly – Grateful* Infinity as well(wink wink). I hope you all are enjoying the reading experience, as much as I am enjoying penning it down.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

...........................................

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

CHAPTER 32.1 – CROSS X LINKED

25 MORE DAYS LATER

24TH OCTOBER, 2019

Delhi, India

@ Siddhi (Gupta Mansion) – 9:30AM

Nisha walks back from the entrance foyer towards the dining table, after seeing her Husband off to work for the day. And she can't help but smile to herself as she takes the seat back at the dining table, picking back her cup of tea as she says grinning to her son Rahul and Anjali – " Decades of being married and yet I have failed miserably in my attempt to get your Dad off his workaholic mode...I mean...every year I tell him well in advance that please stop overworking around Diwali..and just relax and unwind a little or just work from home for those days like I do.. but just like it is every year he is not going to listen..."

Rahul chuckles to that as he sips his coffee and says – " yeahhh right Mum...c'mon he did say he will be home early in the evening...and to be honest...I'm glad he's taking care of the meetings today....for if he didn't go in today...I'd have to..and then you would just be telling anj that both your son and husband don't listen to you..see atleast I do..," he finishes with a playful wink.

Anjali chuckles happily to herself enjoying the scene.

Nisha grins as she says, looking at her son and Anjali– " oh yes thank you for that son..." and she grins at Anjali and says – " and to you too Anjali...thank god atleast the two of you heard me out this time around...and took some time off, for you'v also been overworking yourselves around the clock.. also Anjali beta I am so glad that you came in to join us for breakfast this morning, we do have to get going to the family jewellers in a while after Hridhaan and shivi leave for Jaipur..and i obviously want you to try the pieces I asked them to get ready for some of the wedding functions and also since it's Dhanteras tomorrow, this time around I want to gift both Khushi and you a little bit of something from my side...I will also just speak to Reva after finishing my tea..she did say she will meet us at the jewellers directly right?.."