CHAPTER 18 - JUST NOT A FOUR LETTER WORD....ANYMORE?

Hellooo everyoneeeeeee...

SURPRISEEE!! SURPRISEEE!!

So here I am with the Next Update...it's a short 4K plus Words update guys... Actually the plan was to Give a Full Fledged Update tomorrow...but then somehow as I finished writing this Bit..i wanted to Post this bit as a – Stand Alone Update.

You will know why – as you read the Update.

Will be Eager to know what you all think.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptil now Guys.

And yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you all dive in without – further Delay.

.............

CHAPTER 18 – JUST NOT A FOUR LETTER WORD....ANYMORE?

24th April, 2019

Two Hours Later – 3:30 PM

ITC, Rajputana

Arnav's POV

Three Hours.

= 180 Minutes.

= 10,800 Seconds.

Yup.

That's precisely exactly how much time has passed, since I have been consumed with immense worry. An intense worry – that is chewing up on my insides. A worry mode, which I haven't been able to get in Control, even though I have tried. Which means, that I have not been able to Smile at all from the heart at all. The thin, polite smiles that marks my Lips right now, as I am finishing a late lunch with the rest of my Bangalore team-mates, happens to be the Pretended One – which I am putting on as a Mask, so that no one else can catch on to the Turmoil, consuming me, from the insides. And to be honest – its like my appetite is kind of Half – Dead anyway. Remember how I mentioned once that Tricky thing about Worry?. How it has the power to snatch away the peace and serenity of the Present? Yup. Once again, from my experience within these Crazy Worrisome Moments – I can confidently confirm that the Premise I had once made about, Worry – stands totally true.

Well to be honest – it isn't that there isn't anyone around me who isn't aware about the State of my Insides. Two of my closest friends, Rohan and Ravi, had caught onto it immediately the minute it had set in around three hours ago – when I had started to type into my phone and have my eye on it, very worriedly. (Ever since Ravi showed me all the crazy activity stirring up online – linking me up with Ayana Mehra). They had been by my side in the moment – so it was obvious of them to catch onto it easily. They have both been really supportive in the situation, asking me to not give too much heed to it all, and even assured me – that things would be ok, once I had the talk with my secretive someone. Infact, even Akash, Anjali, Mom had called me around 1pm when the activity online had caught there eyes – to check with me if I was Ok?. Because they obviously are aware, how I am not a big fan of all the limelight with regards to anything, apart from my game. I had obviously assured them, that there was no truth in at all and it was all just a rumour and gossip – stirring up online, for no reason.

And there's also someone else, someone very important who is also aware of the Worrisome state I am in – i.e – My Secretive Someone. My Sparkle - Khushi. Just like I am aware that she is probably in a super nervous, state right now herself. All this unexpected nonsensical Noise online – has surely thrown her off Guard, as she's probably trying to wrap her head around it and process it through.