CHAPTER 31.1 - THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE 'FLICKERING' SPOTLIGHT

Helloooo everyoneeeee

So I am here with the First Update for HW2.0 - this week.

Since most of you wanted to post me the Full Fledged update today...here I am posting it full fledged update as One. Apologies for the one day delay and hope the length off it makes up for it – its about 13K words everyoneee.

And also I do know a lot of you do want me to Just get to the bit of Stranger and Sparkle, meeting again in Real time – but I do want to build up the rest of the elements that I have thought off in my Head on the way to that Point. As tempting as it is for me to just write that bit off it out too - i feel like i can't SKIP to it right now, for there are a lot of scenes that i do want to weave and depict in the background as well.And Trust me guys – the wait until that bit off it (of them meeting again in real time) shall surely be worth it...that bit I promiseee!!Also just a couple of more updates to that bit - since we are going in for frequent Leaps anyway(winkssss ).

Please Note – We are Now 34 More Days, forward into the Story!!

-Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptill now Guys. Please know I love to hear from you all.So thank you so so so much * Infinity – indeed, for investing your precious time into my work. I am truly – Grateful* Infinity as well(wink wink). I hope you all are enjoying the reading experience, as much as I am enjoying penning it down.

This is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

Also.

A big Shout out to all the Real Life Women Cricketres out there who participated in the Women's championship league for the teams Supernova – Velocity and Trailblaizersss in Dubai !! Trailblazersss won the Title! Lets Hope for a Full Fledged IPL for them, from next year on – this was an amazing Step Up – for Sureee!!!!!

Also, yes this is the First Draft

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.