CHAPTER 15 - GOOGLE'S - 'GOOGLY'

Hellooo everyoneeeeeee

So here I am with the Next Update...it's a 12K plus Words Long update Guys...apologies that it got pushed to Midnight, but here it is, by the end of Wednesday – as promised.

Will be Eager to know what you all think.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptil now Guys.

And yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you all dive in without – further Delay.

.............

CHAPTER 15 – GOOGLE'S - 'GOOGLY'

SAME DAY – 23RD March,2019 (Saturday)

1020 PM – Jess's Place (Gurgaon)

Khushi's POV

Guys.

I swear to all of the Cricketing God's above in the Skies – that this moment in my Life surely is going to get added down in the list off one of those most confusing/puzzling Moments in my Life.

Its Like – I cannot even begin to tell you the things that have been going on in - My Insides.

Like Seriousllllyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

This surely is Some Plan by the Aliens to Absorb me into a Crazy Halo's streaming out of their UFO's.

Like just let me tell you all – the State of Affairs within my Being Ok? Then you all will know what I mean.

The First War of Independence that my Eyes had started out on me – has gone into the Status off a full-fledged state off a Revolt – which somewhat matches to all of the freedom-fighting movements that marked the History books – in India's Independence Movements. Like I think my Stomach has gone onto the Dandi March with all the Yo-Yo's in full swings straight up to the heights of the clouds, and my intestines are all rumble tumbling as if they are on the Non-Cooperation Movement alongside my eyes as well, and the rest of all of my Body's organs have joined the Revolts and Independence Movements one by one – making it all consolidate too a Status off – Quit 'Khushi's Control' Movement.( Reference taken from the History Books and the name of the 'Quit India 'Movement of course)

And..

Quit 'Khushi's Control' Movement in what sense??

In the Sense off all the matters related to Skipper Blue ofcourse ya guys.

Something's surely Up with me..You all, and I am kind off not liking the fact that I have not been able to get my head around it completely as in the Realisation over what it is - has not clicked in.

And right now – I am literally pacing around in Jess's living area at the speed that would beat Dutee Chand's pacing speed for sure. Like I am so freaking nervous and anxious and excited, as I am looking at the time again and again.

Skipper Blue will be here to pick me up in ten minutes for that little drive time out, and to my surprise ever since morning, when we had decided on the plan, I have found my eyes hovering on the time, waiting for the clock to tick faster.

Like what's wrong with me?????????????

Why am I getting this excited/nervous/anxious to meet Skipper Blue???

Why had I discovered traces off disappointment consuming my head on those previous occasions in the last three days when our plans got cancelled????