CHAPTER 49 - RINGed.

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I Know I know – I said Saturday – but I just managed to finish compiling the Update today itself – given my writer's excitement to pen it down!

So Yup.

And I am here with the Engagement Update a day earlier than promised! Its about medium length – 6.5K words!

Will be eager to know what you all think of the Update + Engagement Ambience+ Looks  – as always!!

And yes – guys before you all Dive In – I do want to Pause to Mention this Epic Moment for Women's Cricket in India today! In reality our ODI Skipper – Mithali Raj (she is Like Sachin of Womens Cricket in India)– completes her 10,000 International runs mark today in all formats – and is the first Indian woman to achieve the feat in Women's cricket + she is on No 2 – spot as the lead run scorer internationally in all formats – in like Women's World Cricket!!

So Yayyyiee and Kudos To Her!

-Thank you so much for your amazing feedback up till now Guys. Please know I love to hear from you all.So thank you so so so much * Infinity – indeed, for investing your precious time into my work. I am truly – Grateful* Infinity as well(wink wink). I hope you all are enjoying the reading experience, as much as I am enjoying penning it down.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you Dive In – without further Delay.

...........................................

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**