eight

Three Days Later
March 2
"Are you ready to go love?" Emily asked after packing Elle's bag.
"Yeah, I think Brady is too" The new mom let out a small laugh before getting in the wheelchair as part of hospital policy to leave with her child.
"You're going to be a great mom Elle, Brady already loves you" Emily smiled as they set off for the exit with the bag on Elle's lap and the baby in her arms.
"Hey we're home!" Emily exclaimed as she opened the front door of the family's new home. JJ was the first to greet them, she wrapped her arms around Emily from behind and gently kissed the brunette's neck before going over to Elle and taking the baby.
"Thanks mama" Elle smiled before she collapsed on the couch.
"Hey why don't you go get some rest love? The kids are at school and Daycare, mama and I can handle the baby" Emily smiled before gently patting her daughter's shoulder.
"You know i love you guys more than anything right?" Elle asked, getting up from the couch.
"We know" Emily and JJ said in unison with a small laugh before Elle went upstairs to her room.
October 31
Halloween was here, Melody wanted to be tinker bell, Henry was going to be a zombie football player with a group of his friends, Micheal was going to be a skeleton and Brady was going to be a shark. Derek, Savannah, and Hank were going trick or-treating with Garcia, Emily, JJ, Elle, and the kids.
"Hey Hey, what's going on in here?" Derek asked as he and the family walked into the Prentiss house.
"Hey... Hank, Henry and the rest of the boys are in the dining room if you want to join" JJ smiled and the boy ran off. The house was fully decorated and the interior was filled with backs and party stuff for the kids.
"We're in the right house right? Emily Prentiss lives here?" Derek asked and Savannah playfully hit him.
"Yes but this was all Garcia, Emily just got the kids in their costumes" JJ laughed as Melody came over.
"Hi Uncle Derek! Hi Aunt Savy!" She exclaimed and Derek knelt down to her height, gently tapping her nose.
"Let me guess you are- Cinderella?" He joked
"No, I'm tinker bell!" Melody said
"Well tinkerbell, you look adorable" Savannah smiled and Melody ran off with one of my her friends from school.
"So come on in! Garcia is doing the boy's zombie make up, Elle is getting Brady dressed, and Emily ran to pick up the food" JJ explained then led the couple into the kitchen. There was Dave and Tara while Spencer and Garcia were with the kids.
"Howdy" Derek said
"Buongiorno love birds" Dave exclaimed, giving them both a kiss on the cheek. Everyone had a fun time, helping with the kids make up, telling funny past stories and just being with everyone until Emily came back with the food and they continued the fun.
"Mommy!" Melody exclaimed as she ran over to Emily who then picked her up.
"Aunty Pen did my make up" Melody said happily as she showed Emily the fairy makeup.
"You look beautiful love" Emily smiled and kissed her daughter's. cheek.
"Where's your brothers?" Emily asked
"Micheals getting his skeleton makeup done and Henry is in the backyard with his friends" Melody explained before Emily placed her down.
"Why don't you go play with your friend, you guys are both tinkerbell right?" Emily asked
"No she's Silvermist" Melody said with a great amount of attitude that Emily was shocked at.
"Okay, okay, just go play and we'll go trick or treating in a bit" Emily explained before watching the little girl run off. Emily made her way back into the kitchen where she saw half of the team and saw the other half in the dining room.
"Trick or treating in an hour" Garcia announced after finishing Micheal's makeup. JJ picked up the little boy and brought him into the living room where she cut up a slice of pizza and fed him before Elle walked downstairs.
"Hey sweets" JJ smiled, patting Micheal's back.
"Hey mama" Elle sighed as she sat down next to JJ with the baby monitor in her hand.
"What's going on? Are you okay?" JJ asked with concern.
"I'm fine just a little tired but Brady's down right now so he won't be cranky when we leave" the girl let out a small laugh and JJ began rubbing her back too.
"Mama, you're like what thirty-four, thirty-five?"
"Thirty four, why?" JJ asked.
"You have four kids and you have a grandchild, do you wish your life had turned out differently?" Elle asked
"No, because I am so happy, and I love my life, I love you and I love your siblings, and I love your son" JJ smiled and Elle hugged her, holding back her tears.
"You were my mother before you were my mother, the day I met you at the hospital you took me in right away, I don't think anyone has been that quick to say hi, but after like five minutes you were kissing my head and saying that it will all be okay" Elle explained happily and placed her head on JJ's shoulder.
"I love you Eliana, don't forget it" JJ said sweetly before placing a kiss on the girl's forehead and returning to feeding Micheal.
"Hey Elle we're leaving in like forty five minutes, why don't you go eat something, I know that mom picked up that salad you really like, I think it's in the fridge" JJ explained and Elle got up before Emily found her wife in the living room.
"I thought I'd find you in here" Emily exclaimed as she took Elle's spot on the couch.
"Hey" JJ smiled before Emily gently brushed her lips against her wife's and smiled.
"Hi mommy" Micheal said as he ate a small piece of pizza that JJ had cut up.
"Hi baby," Emily smiled and ruffled the boy's hair.
"How many kids will there be sleeping here tonight?" JJ asked
"Including ours thirteen" Emily laughed and kissed JJ's head before getting up and walking back into the kitchen with everyone else.
A little while passed and the sun had just gone down. The group of BAU agents and their children and their children's friends were all out on the streets trick or treating. Melody didn't admit it but she was terrified and didn't let go of Emily's hand.
Emily could see right through the little girl and brought her up to every house with her young friend and JJ couldn't help but smile at it.
After trick or treating everyone retreated to the Prentiss house. Derek and Savannah left along with Reid and Rossi leaving just the woman. Emily and JJ got the kids situated in the furnished basement as Elle fed Brady. Emily opened a bottle of wine while watching her daughter feed her grandchild apple sauce and laughed at the sight. The brunette woman brought the wine back into the living room with a collection of glasses before they put Steel Magnolias on the tv. After putting Brady down, Elle joined her moms and stayed there until the movie was over. One by one Penelope left, then Tara and it finished with Elle going to bed. The wives cleaned up everything before going downstairs to check on the kids who were all playing hide and seek. Emily brought Melody and her friend up to Melody's room and got them settled for bed as JJ did the same with the boys until they retreated to their room.
"You know Elee said something to me today, she asked if I wished my life turned out differently" JJ started after getting into bed and curling up to Emily who was stroking her hair.
"And do you?" Emily asked, looking down at her wife.
"Never" JJ smiled before sharing a kiss with Emily and drifting off to sleep.

Sorry it took me so long to update, there's been a lot going on and times have just been kind of hard. I hope you like it to -jd