~Chapter 17~

ANNABEL FLEMING

"Harry?" I ask in confusion and he spots me through the window.

"Open the door," he says as he points to the knob. I feel relief take over my body as I move towards the door. I really thought I was about to shit myself.

I unlock the door and Harry immediately opens it and slams it shut behind him. He locks and deadbolts it.

"Harry, what the hell happened?" I ask completely confused. I thought he was going to be gone for days.

"They let me go." He says and then pushes past me to go into the kitchen.

"Harry if they let you go, then why are you locking the door?" I ask. I'm starting to get the feeling he ran away. "Harry please tell me what is happening?" I ask a little shaky. I don't want him to get mad at me I just want to know the truth.

"For fucks sake, I told you they let me go!" He shouts at me.  He starts looking in the cabinets for what I assume is food. He starts aggressively closing the cabinets when I guess he doesn't find whatever it is that he is looking for

"Harry, what are you looking for?" I ask as he continues to search through the cabinets and then slam them shut. "Har-"

"If you say that one more time, I will snap your fucking neck right here!" Say what, his name? He doesn't scare me as much as he thinks that he does. I mean, he has a pet fish after all. He has a fish and he doesn't eat meat and his bedroom door is pink. He continues going through the drawers like he needs whatever item he is looking for to save his life.

He opens one last drawer and lets out a breath, telling me he found whatever it was that he needed. He pulls it out and my throat goes dry when I see that it's a knife.

"What, Anna have you never seen a knife?" He points the knife at me with a devious smirk.

I just stare at him as I wait to see what his next move is. He slowly walks towards me and I just know I'm about to die. I close my eyes and wait, but I am shocked when he passes me and heads towards the fridge.

He suddenly pulls out an apple and takes a bite out of it and then proceeds to cut the round fruit up. I let out a big breath of relief and realize how shaky my hands are.

"Raid my fridge again and I will be using this knife on something other than an apple," he says and I can hear the smirk in his voice even though his back is facing me. I try to swallow the lump in my throat, but it doesn't go away. How the hell do I make someone like him fall in love with anyone, let alone me.

He turns around and sits at one of the tall chairs at the kitchen table. He eats all the slices of apple slowly while staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me? You want a slice because you can't have one," he says with a smirk on his face as slowly chews on his apple slice.

"No, it's just... you..I noticed that..."

"Spit it out!" He yells and I step back a bit.

"Well, you just...you don't have any marks or anything on your face," I say after intense observation of Harry's face.

"So?"

"We let Louis getaway, Harry. It's just hard for me to believe that Pig let you go without a single scratch." I say with a bit of fear and hesitation.

"Stop asking me questions," he says with anger and I can see all the veins on his neck become prominent. "How many times do I have to fucking tell you," he yells at me as he gets so close that I can smell the apple on his breathe.