~Chapter 28~

ANNABEL FLEMING

"And don't worry, I promise this time your 'Lights Up' club experience won't be as terrorizing as your last one." Lana has been explaining to me how she is going to dress me up all hot and how we are going to have fun at the club tonight. She seems the most excited for tonight out of everyone and that includes Niall who practically shit his pants when he found out we were partying tonight.

Liam is still giving everyone judgmental eyes and I can tell that he is really on edge about going back to the club after what happened last time. I know he is only acting like this because he doesn't want anyone too get hurt, but what he doesn't understand is that I have gotten hurt in so many different ways on this island that I don't care if anything happens as long as I am drunk while it does.

"God, Lana would you just shut uo for five seconds? You're giving me a migraine." Jenny seemed okay with going to the club, but she wasn't going to show any type of happiness. She is probably scared that would make her look too weak or something. I'm still extremely pissed at her and wish I could've beat her ass more in that fight. If only Niall would've let me at her...

"Jenny haven't you started enough fights today?" Liam asks and I have to bite my lip to hold back a smile from spreading across my face. Anytime someone stood up to Jenny, which I have noticed is very rare, it gave me a sense of joy because I knew that it pissed her off.

She looks back at me and rolls her eyes before walking away from us and catching up with Niall who is so far ahead of us that I have to squint it see him clearly.

"Niall's really excited for tonight huh?" I speak my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, Niall loves a good party." Lana says with humor in her voice. "He doesn't get to do it much because of his job, but whenever he gets the chance, you better expect him to be the rave monster."

"The rave monster?" I smirk at the nickname.

"That's what Niall is known to turn into at parties. Everyone calls him the rave monster because he- well you'll see what happens when the Nialler enters his natural habitat." She jokes and I begin to wonder how crazy Niall is going to get tonight. I don't remember seeing him at the club the last time I was there, mainly because I was drunk and don't remember half of what happened anyway.

Her comment about Niall's job makes me realize that I actually have no clue what any of them do. I didn't know they had jobs here, I mean I knew we all had to do tasks for Pig, but I am still very unaware of how Eroda works. Every time we eat somewhere, Harry never seems to have to pay, it's just....free. I see no point in having a job if you don't need money here.

We are close to Harry's cabin, I can tell by the path we are taking. It is kinda crazy how I have become so familiar with these dirt paths since I have only been out of the cabin for so long. I am not surprised though, I have always had a sort if photographic memory.

As we continue to walk, my thoughts begin to drift back to what Louis told me to do. If I can get Harry drunk tonight, maybe it will help push him in the direction I need him to go. I have no plan, so it's going to be almost impossible to get him drunk. He doesn't listen to what I say most of the time, so what would change his mind?

If someone would have told me a month ago that I would be here, I would have laughed. This all sounds ridiculous, trying to get a grown man drunk so I can make him fall in love with me, not because I want him to love me but because I want my freedom. It's absolutely bewildering, everything that has changed in my life. I don't even know how long I have been on the island of Eroda. If I had to guess I'd say about a month maybe. It seems so much longer than that though, if I was back home I would be back in nursing school doing what I love. Now I'm here, doing the exact opposite.