~Chapter 54~

^^^Todd

^^^Todd

HARRY STYLES

"It's Todd," Anna says with an entirely new tone than she had before as she avoids all eye contact with me.

"Who the fuck is Todd?"

And how the fuck did Todd get on this fucking island?

I am completely baffled by this. How can we go from having a pretty decent time painting and almost kissing to this? Some random guy shows up somehow just in time to stop us from kissing. Only us, this kind of shit would only and does only happen to us.

Us? Harry shut the fuck up there is no such thing as us. Not with her...not with Annabel.

Anna doesn't speak a word, she acts as if she is in a complete trance with whoever this person is and has somehow forgotten that I exist.

"Annabel, who the fuck is Todd?" I ask once more, hoping she answers but I still don't get an answer as the guy on the boat gets closer to us.

She suddenly glances back at me for the first time since our almost kiss and stares into my eyes for a whole 5 seconds. A total of 5 seconds that feel like an hour looking into her eyes as if I could read the jumbled thoughts going on behind her chaotic eyes.

And just like that she looks away and stands up. Without a thought of what she is doing, I watch her with curiosity, wondering what the hell she could be doing right now.

And then it happens...

She starts waving her hands up in the air like a crazy person and starts screaming this stranger's name.

And that is when I remember I am the bad guy. She is trapped on this island and sees me as the guy who stole her away from her life. A life that I forgot she had before me, with friends and family and dreams of the future...and now, she is trying to escape once again.

What did I think? That she was actually feeling something for me? Ha! Wow Harry, you really are a narcissist, aren't you? That's what he always said anyway...

"Anna," I say and gently touch her shoulder hoping to keep her voice down, I really don't need anyone else on this island to see this scene she is causing..., especially Pig. I am about to calmly suggest we go back to my cabin, but then she does yet another unexpected thing. Because what else would this migraine-making woman do?

"TODD!," she yells to the top of her lungs, both of her hands still waving in the air and her body now jumping as she tries to get his attention. "TODD IT'S ME ITS ANNA!!!!!!"

As I stand there and watch my girl go crazy and feral at the sight of this random guy showing up, I am frozen for a few moments, not remembering who I am supposed to be for her and what is going on at the moment.