~Chapter 22~

ANNABEL FLEMING

"Because you're a fucking bipolar asshole that's why!" I yell at him.

The 24 hours stuck in this place with Harry are almost over and the first thing I am going to do once we get out of here is run. I don't care where to, I'm just going to run and be as far away from Harry as I possibly can before he catches me.

I don't care about the fact that my side is still sore or the fact that I haven't eaten enough food or drank enough water to be running. The only thing that I care about is that I will be able to get away from him that is the only thing I can think about.

I know what I had originally planned was to use this 24 hours to try the whole 'making Harry fall in love with me' thing but that thought is completely erased from my mind at the moment. I know I'll have to do it at some point, but I've had enough of him for today.

"Oh, and you're a perfect little princess?" He yells back at me in a questioning tone. His hair is messy and un-styled and he is wearing unusual clothes for him. He has a plain black t-shirt on with gray sweatpants. The clothes are not Eroda at all and they make him look like he is a normal human, that is until he opens his mouth to make me remember that he is in fact far from normal.

"Oh yes Harry, I AM a perfect little princess. So perfect in fact, that I was smart enough to drink a stranger's drink and end up getting myself drugged and kidnapped then brought to an island of misery, where the stranger ends up being a total asshole who makes me clean his cabin and does things like CUTTING ME OPEN AND POURING SALT INSIDE MY WOUND."

"For fuck sake, would you stop bringing that up? You're fine, it's not like I killed you. You're still alive aren't you?" I scoff at him.

"You are unbelievable." My voice is lowered at this point and I push past him to sit on the couch. I haven't had much time to rest my body since the asshole tried to make me into his anatomy project, so I'm really tired.

"You're only mad because I didn't let you finish your stupid shower," he rolls his eyes at me and I have to swallow my word vomit before I say something that will make him hurt me. Yes, I am mad about the shower, but I'm madder about literally everything else that he has done.

"Please, you're only mad because of what happened earlier!" I shout back. His face immediately turns and I can see the guilt wash over his face.

"We agreed that we would never talk about that!" He shouts through clenched teeth. I am so happy that I have something on him now that will shift his cocky mood.

"Actually if I remember correctly, you said we'd never talk about it again. I on the other hand said nothing." I smirk at him just as he usually does when he does things like this to me.

"Anna..." he says in a warning tone.

"Harry..." I reflect on his tone and his fingers thread through his hair. He turns away from me and begins pacing back and forth, regret radiating off of him like a sunbeam.

"I got caught in the moment, you can't hold me against that." He speaks as he continues to pace back and forth.

"I don't see what the big deal is, you're human it happens." I roll my eyes. If he acts like this every single time something gets personal with us, I don't know how the hell I am going to be able to get him to fall in love with me. He is impossible. "Unless you're not human, then that would explain so much..."

Harry looks at me and lets out a deep breath.

"You have no idea how much trouble I could get in for something like that Sunflower." I crinkle my eyebrows and wonder what he means by that.