~Chapter 14~

ANNABEL FLEMING

Never again did I think I would be able to see buildings that were not so worn down and old. I feel like I am back in a normal world where there are no certain rules that prevent people from doing actions and evil men who are controlling everyone. This feels like a place I could actually survive in if only I could remember how we got here I was in such a panic above Harry I did not even pay attention to how we ended up.

"Come on sunflower we have trouble to stir up," he says with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and think back to Jeffrey. That poor man didn't even see what he had coming. I hope he's okay. I remember how unaffected Harry was when Jeffrey was blown away. How many times has he done things like this?

"Where do people go if they get blown away for whistling in the wind?" I ask Harry from behind. He stops walking and even by looking at the back of his head, I know he is annoyed once again.

"What," he turns around and takes in my face trying to figure out why I am randomly asking this question now.

"I said where do people go if they are blown away?" I say with an annoyed tone while rolling my eyes.

"I heard what you said, I just don't understand why you care," Harry says to me as he turns around to face me. He takes a few steps closer so that now there is only a small gap between us. He grabs my chin "If I were you I would lose the attitude." He doesn't let go of my chin but instead grabs it harder while also reaching for my throat.

"H-harry," I gasp as he starts to slightly choke me.

"Apologize," he is smirking as if he finds joy in torturing me.

"Wh-" I try to speak but I can't get my words out due to the lack of oxygen. I suck in a sharp breath through my nose and look him straight in the eyes. "No."

"No?" He questions and raises an eyebrow. "Oh." He smirks his evil smirk even wider than before. He looks like he has just accepted a challenge, which is not what I was trying to do. I was only trying to stand my ground.

"Oh, you are fucking asking for it now Anna," while closing his hand the slightest bit more. "I don't understand your constant need to not fucking listen." He says as he starts to drag me closer to the building." We need to fix that don't we?" He whispers into my ear as he pushes me against the nearest wall.

"Har—" I can barely speak now everything is starting to turn black. My vision is so bad that I see two Harrys moving in my eyesight. The last thing I see is the smirk on Harry's face my vision completely leaves me.

"You're weak H," I hear one of the Harrys say in a growl.

I gasp for air until everything around me goes completely back and I fall to the ground.

            •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sunflower," I hear a concerned voice and feel a large hand rubbing my cheek gently. I crinkle my eyebrows in pain as I feel the sting of a massive headache hit me."Please wake up," the voice sounds apprehensive and in a hurry. The hand starts to lightly tap my cheek with a soft slap in hopes to wake me up. I open my eyes and see green concerned eyes looking into mine. Once I realize what happened I shoot straight up and start to push him off of me.

"Get away from me!" I yell and start to panic again, breathing so hard that I think I might be hyperventilating. Harry walks towards me hesitantly. I back away and take in my surroundings. We are not in the same place that we were before. We are now back in Harry's cabin. I am laying on the ugly leather couch in the middle of Harry's living room.