~Chapter 52~

HARRY STYLES

"Harry," she moans underneath my weight as I thrust in and out. "Just like that." She is biting her swollen bottom lip in pleasure.

My hand goes to the headboard of my bed for support as my movements begin to get sloppier by the second.

Her moans and whines ring through my ears and I grip her throat in a sexual way to heighten her senses. Her back arches as my fingers tighten, one hand around her throat and the other on the headboard.

"I'm gonna-" she begins to say but cuts herself off with a whine of pleasure.

"Cum for me baby," I say, and just as I am reaching my high...

I wake up.

I open my eyes to find myself lying in the same bed that Anna and I were just fucking in two seconds before.

Shit.

I'm having dreams about her now? What the fuck is this? I don't dream about people I despise, hell I don't normally dream at all. But this was different than just your regular dream. This was a sex dream. It just means I'm sexually frustrated, nothing else.

I spent all day catering to her yesterday and if someone were to ask me the reason, I wouldn't be able to give it to them. I don't even know the answer myself, all I know is I felt guilty for what Jenny did to her.

And the second I see Jenny again, she is going to wish she had never laid a hand on Anna.

The two-faced traitor bitch.

She can act like a bitch all she wants and be jealous of Anna all she pleases, but siding with Pig? That's taking it too far.

Yeah, you're one to talk Harry...

Jenny isn't supposed to be helping Pig though, and she knows it. Deep down I know that she is 100% doing this to get back at me or just in spite of Anna. Maybe she just wants Anna dead. For all I know she helped Pig come up with the plan to kill her.

As I am lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling and trying my best to ignore the erection created by my unwanted dream, I hear a loud scream coming from upstairs.

Without a second thought, my instinct forces me out of the bed and all the way up the stairs as I sprint with all of my might to Anna's room where the screams are coming from.

I don't even bother knocking on the door, not seeing the point, as I bust into her room and find her lying in her bed, underneath the covers. She is not sleeping and she has stopped screaming, but her body is drenched in sweat and her hands are on her forehead as her eyes are wide as she stares at the ceiling in shock.

"What happened?" I ask, my eyes wandering around the room in caution of anyone I might need to fight off. She doesn't answer at first, just heavily breaths and seems as if she is trying to catch her breath. "Sunflower?"

"I'm okay," she says as her hand reaches up to her neck as if she were checking to see if something were around it. "It was just a dream."

"You're crying." I notice as I finally get a look at her face up close. I sit down on the edge of her bed, trying to be comforting.