Chapter 25: The ultimate twist

The Akuma flew far, somewhere nearby Adrien's house. But not near Adrian. Adrian started to lose his cool. He needed to get out of his house ASAP. He couldn't let Ladybug handle it on her own, but if he went to help her, his father would see that he is Chat Noir.

He couldn't wiggle out of this one. He needed some sort of distraction. An Akuma would give more of a reason for his father to monitor him, to keep an eye on him.

Adrian sighed and felt guilty leaving Ladybug on her own. He felt uneasy about the whole thing.

Is it okay to let Ladybug deal with that Akuma on her own... Last time I let her do it on her own, with Style Queen, Plagg told me she struggled trying to save me. And without Chat Noir things could've been much worse. Lets just hope this akumatised victim isn't that hard to beat. Maybe another Mr Pigeon or something like that.

Suddenly, the door bursted down.
"N-Nathalie?!?"

Nathalie had been akumatised and came for Adrian. This had been apart of Mr Agreste's plan. In order to find out Adrian's true identity and see if it's true, he wanted to take him and see for himself. Last time he thought his son was Chat Noir, was when he akumatised the gorilla. This time he didn't want to let go. Not for a second.
He wanted to see it.

Nathalie took Adrian. He couldn't run or move. Nathalie kidnapped him.
"are things going according to plan?"
"yes sir."
"don't let go of him. I want to know for myself.
"yes hawkmoth"

Adrian couldn't move a muscle. His was tied up with rope. He still had his ring intact, he didn't understand why hawkmoth needed him. He was panicking even more than he was before. He had a fever on top of that. He felt hot. But he had to stay together till ladybug gets the Akuma. he never felt this sick before. Now he had more of a reason to be frightened. He was scared.

After a while Ladybug showed up.

"ahh, the spectacular Ladybug came to the rescue! How wonderful, how wonderful indeed!" Nathalie chuckled
"let go of Adrian!" Ladybug let out

"No way in hell am I doing that" Nathalie burst out.

Adrian couldn't take it anymore. He was feeling warm. His sight got bury. He couldn't even focus anymore. He knew... He was in big trouble.

Adrian tried rubbing his tied hands onto something sharp but couldn't do it without Nathalie looking at him. He needed to get out. And fast.

He looked around searching for some sort of escape route. He couldn't concentrate from all the ruckus. Ladybug is fighting Nathalie on her own and he couldn't do anything to help. He felt a huge amount of regret. All he could do is watch, watch the fight.

Adrian felt tired and his sight gotten worse. He didn't know why he felt like this.

Of all times why do I have to get sick now? I didn't sleep that well yesterday. What am I supposed to do? Ladybug can't do this on her own. She needs me. I- I need her. Maybe Ladybug is trying to make a diversion? But how am I supposed to run?

Ladybug used her lucky charm and it gave her a key. A key to unlock the miraculous box! Ladybug went back and Adrian stayed stuck in that position.

Marinette went to her house and went to her bedroom. She unlocked the miracle box and she grabbed the fox miraculous. She only needed Rena Rouge. She had a plan in her head thinking of using Rena Rouge as a distraction for Nathalie.

Marinette transformed and quickly headed out to Alya.

She found Alya hanging out with Nino, Alya's new boyfriend, and she quickly took her in a rush knowing they were in the middle of a date.

"yo Ladybug what's up girl?"
"I need your help Rena Rouge"
"Aaah, you caught me in a bad time"
"I'm sorry I crashed your cute little date but we don't have much time."
"Sure I'll help, by the way, whose the akumatised victim?"
"Nathalie Sancoeur."
"Isn't she Mr Agrestes assistant the one that takes care of Adrian Agreste?"
"Yes. Unfortunately she got akumatised and Adrian is an hostage."
"Say what? Hes being held captive?"
"Yes. That's why i need you're help."
"What's the plan?"
"I need you to distract Nathalie while I help Adrian escape."
"sure thing!"

"Trixx, let's pounce!"

Rena Rouge and Ladybug quickly sprinted across Paris and made it back.

"aah, look Adrian your friend Ladybug is back with another friend!"

Ladybug signed to Rena and told her to do what she needs to do.

"right Ladybug!"

Lilas lies. (Miraculous ladybug)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें