Chapter 16: Where is he?

Marinette came to school the next day. Hoping to find Adrian, as she wanted to confess how she felt about him. She had made his favourite croissants and a passion flavoured macaroon, that she forgot to give last time. As she went in she heard chloé crying? Why was she crying? Marinette came into the classroom and asked Alya what had happened?
" Adrian has been removed from our class..."
"why? He's a good student he strives for higher marks and-"
"his father thought it was too dangerous for him to go to school."
Marinette knew why he had the injury he might have told a lie to his father about it in order to keep his secret identity safe.
Marinette felt worried about him and she left in a hurry.
Alya tried to stop her but Marinette hurried out.
"Tikki do u think Adrian's in trouble?"
"I don't know Marinette, do u recall anything yesterday about how he was feeling?"
"oh yeah! He was looking sad so I sent him a note in the middle of the lesson, but Ms Mendeleiev stopped me from giving it."
"Do you think Adrian is about to get akumatised?"
"I know Adrian he doesn't get akumatised that easily, but to make sure I will go see if he's okay."

"what do u think!"
"wow, Marinette it looks tasty!"
"I made him this in the morning but I didn't see him today and I was hoping I would go and come and visit him!"
"that's amazing Marinette!"
"Thanks, Tikki!"

"We made it! Now, all we have to do is push this button."

**pushes the button**

"Hello!"
"Who are you?"
"I am Marinette, Adrian's friend at school."
"Adrian is busy right now. Come back later."

Marinette stood in shock this was Adrian's break he can't be doing work his schedule doesn't have any lessons after 3:00.
"Tikki this is way to strange even for me! Adrian is alone at home with no one with him."
"Marinette don't worry about it, it must be nothing. And it's also for Adrian's safety. Maybe it's for the best."
"Yeah, maybe your right. Maybe I am getting a bit paranoid. And besides, he can call us, right?"

**Adrian's bedroom**

"Plag... Marinette was at the door in my break..."
"so...?"
"Nathalie told her I was busy."
"Why did she do that?"
"I have no idea Plag all I know is that this safety thing is going way too far. Nathalie took my phone and now I am stuck in my own house."
"if you're stuck in your house isn't that unhealthy. Like if you don't go out you won't get fresh air."
"my father has never thought about me. But when I break a hand he overreacts."

"Adrian look over there! That's an Akuma! But you're not allowed to go outside remember?"
"my father never said anything about Chat Noir going out?"

**transforms**