Chapter 11: Acting strange...

When Adrian left his bedroom he remembered that his second time going to his father's workroom is when he had stolen his father's book, which he had gotten a lot of trouble for.
As he walked up he felt worried. He didn't know why but he had just felt the urge to go in and see what his father wanted. As he stood by the door he knocked 3 times and heard a voice of his fathers saying "come in."
As he entered he saw his office had been completely trashed his work desk, his papers, designs and lots of fabric all over.
"Father, did you call me?"
"do you know why I had called you?"
Adrian felt his heart beating faster than ever before, then his father spoke.
"I don't think you are safe at your school I am generally concerned."
"WHAT??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN FATHER? I-"

"I had already spoken to your teacher about bringing you back into homeschooling. Nathalie and I think it's for the best. I don't want to further this conversation. You may leave"
"oh... So you had no interest if I was okay? You just wanted me to stay in this prison... you never thought about how I felt father."
"I said I didn't want to add to this conversation."
"WHY DON'T LISTEN TO ME FATHER YOU HAVE NEVER CARED ABOUT ME EVER SINCE-"
Adrian froze. The room went silent.

"since mother died..."

**A tear fell from Adrian's face**

Adrian had stormed out of his father's workroom... He ran down the stairs and straight into his bedroom and shut the door. Nathalie saw him run to his room...