Chapter 26: The Cat In A Bag

Alya knew what to do. She had to distract Nathalie with her illusions. She created an illusion that distracted Nathalie for a useful amount of time. Ladybug quickly rushed over and untied him
"Adrian are you alright?" Ladybug softly asked.
Adrian blushed and said
"yeah I'm alright" Adrian lied.

Adrian quickly went off in a rush.
"Adrian you're not well. You shouldn't be doing this."
"Ladybug needs me Plag. I can't just let her do things on her own."
Adrian felt dizzy.
"Don't worry Plag. I'll come back in one piece. I'll give you a piece of cheese once I'm done."
"Adrian are you sure about this? Your head feels really warm. I dunno if that's normal to humans, but I know for a fact that it's not the best course of action."
"it's fine Plag. I'll quickly fix up the problems and head out as soon as possible."
"fine, but be quick I want that Camembert"
"sure Plag"
Adrian smiled and transformed. He felt sick to his stomach and he needed to get it over and done with.

Adrian ran on top of the building and panted. He was sweating a lot. He saw Rena Rouge and Ladybug and caught up to them.
"H-hey! Did you miss ms m'lady?" Chat Noir faked a smile trying to act cool.
"knekrjsjennd Chat Noir!" Marinette knew Chats identity. She tried to forget that.
"Chat we need you and your cataclysm-"
Chat was breathing heavily. Ladybug saw that.
"Chat are you okay? you seem out of breath, you need a break?"
"n-no I'm fine Ladybug. thanks for asking. let's go."
Chat Noir used his cataclysm.
He broke through her pen. Ladybug captured it and order was restored.
"Pound it!"
"Rena Rouge we'll call you next time if we ever get in situations like these. May i have your miraculous back."
"Sure thing Ladybug!"

"Trixx, let's rest"

Alya took off her miraculous and went off.
"Cya Ladybug!"
Ladybug waved and Alya waved back.
"so chat, what have you been doing for the past few days? There were a few Akuma attacks and-"

"Chat are you feeling alright?"
Chat was feeling dizzy and felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He needed to go right away.
"Sorry m'lady I have to go."
"b-but Chat-"
"Sorry, we'll talk later."

Chat quickly jumped off and went as fast as he can. He didn't know where he was going. He landed behind a building.

"Claws off"

"Adrian... Your stomach..."
"I must've hurt myself..."
Adrian coughed and blood splurted out. He couldn't do anything to help it. He needed to sleep. Adrian lied down and fell unconscious.
"ADRIAN! oh no no no no! It shouldn't be like this. I must get help. I need Tikki and fast! But I can't just leave him alone like this... What should I do?!?"
Plag panicked and didn't know what to do. He was stuck in a big situation and couldn't leave his master.
"Oh yes! Tikki gave me a whistle of some sort and told me to use it if I were to be in trouble. where did I put it?..."
Plag searched Adrian and found the tiny whistle. Plag used and Tikki came immediately.
"Plag you called? A-Adrian?? What happened Plag?"
"Adrian has a wound to his stomach and he's got a fever."
"I can't bring him to Maris house... Does he have his phone with him?"
"yeah he does"
"good, do you know his password?"
"I've seen him do it a few times so I think I know It."

Plag, using his tiny hands managed to get the password down.

"check his contacts."

Plag scrolled down.

"Call his father."
"b-but what are we supposed to say? We aRe mAgiCal CreAtuRes ThAt hAppEn To BumP inTo yoUr sOn wHilE he LayS uncOnsciouS?" Plag said sarcastically.

"we'll just say that his son is in this ally unconscious. We don't need to say anything about us being Kwamis." Tikki rolled her eyes in disappointment.
"i-i was just about to say that sugar cube."

Plag dialled the number and someone picked up. It was none other than his father.
"Hello, who is this?"
"uh, this is- uh someone around the neighbourhood. Your son is sick and unconscious and his condition is getting worse. Please come to drivinil ally and come with an ambulance."
Plag said in a deep voice.
"W-what? I'll call them right away. Thank-"
Plag hanged up.
"Why did you hang up like that? That was rude."
"must've been a mistake," Plag let out.
"I'll head back."
"I'll stay with Adrian."
"Good idea Plag."

"well... I'll see you later sugar cube and thanks... Thanks for your help... I couldn't have done it without you..."
"your welcome."