Chapter 28: Hope vs Despair 2

Adrian sat down and pure loneliness. He didn't think anyone wanted to talk to him anymore after Marinette said that.

These same words started to pop up in his mind

"You need to trust us Adrian!"

Trust... what was it to him? Something that could be used as a barrier? Something to say to cover something up? What is trust?

Adrian was in deep thought.

"Plag do you know what trust means?"

Plag stared at adrian for a good 10 seconds.

"Uh you don't know the actual meaning of trust?" Plag said as he was stunned.

"Ladybug uses the word trust with keeping identities. But the trust I'm asking about is the trust where people who are friends use it to rely on each other."

"Trust is something that is precious... It's a bit similar how you and Ladybug have that trust. You trust Ladybug to save the day and she trusts you to help her. What Marinette meant was that you could rely on her more. Because that's what friends do" Plag explained

"Did i upset her Plag?" Adrian asked desperately.
"Don't worry Adrian, she just wants you to trust her more." Plag reassured.

Adrian lie on his bed, waiting for something to do. He needed a distraction. He needed someone to be with him.
Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.
When the door opened Lila came in.

"L-Lila?" Adrian was shocked. He didn't know what to say.

"I came to see you Adrian! I wouldn't just leave you alone! I also brought some strawberries for us to have"

Lila sat down and was cutting the stems of the strawberries.

Adrian stood up and helped.

"You need help?" Adrian asked

Lila cut her finger by "accident" and adrian noticed.

"Lila you're finger, shall i get a plaster?" Adrian asked with a soft voice.
"Sure"

Adrian went through his draws and got 2 plasters.

"Give me you're hand."

Lila gave her hand to Adrian and he was putting the plasters on.

"That was a big cut, you gotta be careful y'know."
"Oh uh yeah i will"

Lila looked at him and went for a kiss.

Adrian slapped Lila.
"Why... I thought-"
"You thought wrong then."
"What's so wrong about me Adrian? Do you like someone else? Do you like Marinette?"
"I don't know alright but i certainly know that if you kissed me I would've betrayed them."

Lila started laughing. But not a normal laugh. It was more of a psychotic laugh.

"O boo hoo!" Lila pulled Adrians shirt collar and she spoke.
"Your father doesn't love you! No no! He hates you infact! He loves his stupid wife that's dead than you! He blames you for her death and he wishes that you died already."

"N-No No! That can't be true! Your lying."
"Why would i lie about something like this huh?  You've seen it for yourself haven't you."

Adrian had a sharp sting in his brain reverting back to when he was Chat Blanc. He doesn't know when that happened.

"NO! Not again.. not to her. No..."

Adrian's tears fell down. Lila didn't let go of him.

"Face it adrian! Nobody loves you! You say that to make yourself feel better but you have to face reality."

Adrian sunk to the depths of despair. He had no hope. Lila let go of him. She held his wrist tight.
"I'll never let you go Adrian. You are mine from the beginning. You'll see. Your friend Marinette is already my first target. After i'm done with her you'll be next."

Then Lila left.
(Yandere moment from lila lol)