Chapter 5: Fight it!

Chloé felt like she needed to help her as well but there was no point anyway...
Chloé once felt pain like that before... and she dealt with it without anyone why should she help her? But something tells her she needed to go.

She didn't have the guts to...

Marinette ran to the bathroom and close the door and she told Tikki everything. she heard someone else coming in as well, it was Adrian.

"Marinette are you okay?" He Softly asked
Marinette stayed quiet.
Adrian went for a hug. Marinette was in shock.
"A-Adrian?"

" MARINETTE WATCH OUT THE AKUMA!!!"
** akuma goes on marinette**

" mari... please fight it... you can do it!"
" no! Lila needs to pay for whats shes done... you dont know how i feel adrien, this whole time I was in pain nobody believed me? They believed her! Whats soo good about her!!! Why are we any different? Now thats gonna change."
"NOOO MARI YOU CAN FIGHT HIM"
** akuma takes over**
Adrien runs out. Plagg jumped out of his pocket and said " oh no... what happened Adrien did you not protect her?" Adrien was confused on why plagg was asking about marinette? "Plagg i dont know what you mean?"
"Just transform!!! Where did the akuma go?"
"In her earrings why?"
"Just transform unfortunatly ladybug is umm... stuck with problems. she is gone for a while" "okay plagg lets go."

** PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!!**