Chapter 3

Jack's POV

I led Rapunzel into the classroom holding her hand, " squeeze my hand if you feel scared ok?" I whispered to her and she nodded in reply.

We walked to two empty desks, put our bags on it and sat down on the chair behind it.

"Just so you know, our teacher now is ms Maribelle." I said to Rapunzel who was biting her bottom lip and playing with her long blonde hair.

"Isn't that a problem?" I asked her, "Yeah.... It kinda is...." she said softly.

Just then Elsa, a platinum- blonde haired girl, came walking past us and I straight away got an idea.

"Hey Elsa! Rapunzel needs some help braiding her hair!" I shouted, loud enough for her to hear. She then turned and she looks as if she was gonna scream and shout - in a good way.

"Rapunzel?" she asked. "Elsa!" Rapunzel exclaimed

"I missed you!"

"me too!"

they started hugging and telling some stories..... So I bet they know each other.

(Time skip)

"Woohoo! That's two periods of ms Maribelle and another two periods of mr Falzen's class now its recess!!" I exclaimed as I looked at Rapunzel who was laughing at my happiness and I winked at her.

Geez Punzie stop being so cute..
Did I just gave Rapunzel a nickname!? I did!!!! Am I falling for her? I don't know! Is this ifactuation!? Is this love!? Surely it can't be I mean it-

I stopped thinking to myself when Rapunzel called name and I looked up to see where she was, she was roughly six foot long distance from me. I walked at a fast pace towards her. "What took you so long?" she asked and I gave her my trademark smirk "oh you know.... Just thinking about you...."

Wait what! I just said that! Oh geez!

I looked at Rapunzel who was blushing a rosy red and quickly turned away as my cheecks felt warm. She punched me lightly on the upper arm, "c'mon," she said and I walked beside her leading her to the cafeteria.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ _

Hi guys! Like it so far? Please put your thumb on that Like button or that lovely looking vote over there and hopefully you leave a comment for ideas! :)

Daflyinghouse flying out!