Chapter 8

Jack's POV

"Wake up sleepy head! We're gonna be late for school!" my sister, Emma, said excitedly. Emma's facial features were diffrent from mine- she had brown hair and brown eyes. Not like mine..... Well I used to until my haired turn almost all white and my eyes are a dark shade of blue while my mom's one were brown like Emma's. Emma is only eight and I would protect her no matter what....

Including my mom. I loved, cared, took care of them ever since dad.... Let's drop that topic.

"Ok ok.... I'm waking up!" I said playfully while she leaves my room. I took a quick shower and do my morning rituals.

I reached downstairs because Emma, my mom's and my room were upstairs. So, I reached downstairs by thirty minutes to six.

That was fast.... I usually reach downstairs by quarter to six.

I thought to myself while packing my bag for today's lesson which are English, Math- ugghh, Art, Music, Geography and finally Litrature- bboorrriinngg!

After packing my bag, I sat on the dining table watching Emma eat and soon I followed after her munching down my pancakes. "How was your sleep, Emma?" I asked feeling excited for I don't even know why. "IT WAS AMAZING!" Emma exclaimed as she stood up from where she was seating while I munch down the pancakes my mom made. "Oh yeah?" I asked with my trademark smirk and syrup on my mouth. "Yeah! I was playing with you in the playground that we owned in a large mansion with a pool and everything! And.... I wish we were there now, playing...." Emma trailed of while she sat back down and continued munching but not as fast as before. "Cheer up, Emma! I will play with you if I have time and I will introduce you to my friends!" I said, thinking about Rapunzel.

"That's great!" Mom said from behind.

"Ahh!" I shrieked, " mom? Why did you scare me like that?" I asked with puppy eyes. "Don't be a baby now, Jackson Overland!" my mom said, jokingly. I looked at the clock which was hanging beside a bookshelf to the left of my house.

It's still 5:45.....

I said in my head as I stood up and told Emma that we were going already. "But why?" she asked with her baby voice. "Because I gotta go now," I said gently and walk towards my bag and carry one sling over my shoulder and held Emma's hand. "We're going now, mom!" I yelled when I ran out the door with Emma. "Ok but just be careful!" I heard my mom yell as her voice grew fainter and fainter with every step I took.

When we arrived at Emma's school it was already 5:50. I ran to my school for some reason because I know I am not late but my legs told me to go faster and my mind is telling me to run.

When I reach school, it was already 5:55.

Still early Jack.... And woah!

I said in my mind until I turn around and saw Rapunzel with her long blonde hair dragging behind her, her beautiful emerald green eyes shimmer like it was the brightest of all emeralds and her her hair is just so soft looking. The way she moves is so graceful. She is like the Ideal girl!

I was staring, and staring, and staring.... Until a boy walked beside her and put an arm around her waist.

I can tell she was uncomfortable by the look on her face and her body shifting awkwardly. I was so furious that I could punch him right in the gut. His grey colored coat and his grey hands, his golden eyes. Took me a moment to realize that. He was Pitch.

She is mine and only mine. No one else can take her from me. She will be mine. Forever and always.

I thought as I stormed in their direction and punched his face. He fell straight to the ground. He was unconcious.