Chapter 7

Jack's POV

Punzie have a good figure. She had the curves at the right places and she is completely beautiful. Her face is beautiful, her body is beautiful, her soul is beautiful.

I thought to myself and I suddenly felt something wet but light fell on my face. I took it off my face and examine it using my phone as a light.

"Punz! Why did you throw me your shirt?" I asked softly, remembering the fanboys and fangirls outside the locker both of them are in, "it's not a shirt, it's a crop top! And I threw it at you because you were smiling and staring at me no matter how many times I called your name!" she whisper-scolded.

"I- I was smiling?" I stuttered. I didn't remember me smiling! I was just staring at Punz. "Yeah, smiling!" she whispered-shouted again. I blush and threw her back her shir-, crop top, not shirt. "I was just admiring you!" I whispered-shout back, not knowing what I was saying. "A-admiring?" she asked and look the other way, blushing a scarlet red. My cheeks felt warm too. All of a sudden, the light from my phone disappeared. "Great! My phone's dead!" I whispered-shout (so many whisper- shoutings).

It was dark. I couldn't see anything. She couldn't see anything either. We both couldn't see anything.

Rapunzel's POV

I couldn't see anything. I doubt Jack could see anything too. My heart rate suddenly quicken and I just realize that I am afraid of the dark! I crawled closer to Jack so that I could feel safe and....

Woops! That's his hand! Wait no it's his leg! No no its not his leg its his!-

Jack moved so that he knows where I am but instead his lips touched mine and it send electricity down my body. It was slow and passionate and Jack's hands were roaming my back and I let a soft moan escape my lips that made Jack smirk and we kissed again. I didn't want to stop and I had a feeling Jack didn't want to either. The locker opened but me and Jack kept on kissing. Surprised that we didn't hear any screams of fanboys and fangirls, a familiar voice said "c'mon ya two wee lovebirds! Ahm not gonna wait firever fir ye two to get off each other and head home!", it was Merida! Jack and I stopped kissing and we look at her with Hiccup behind her, his mouth forming an o- shape. Jack and I looked at our position and I just noticed that I was straddling Jack on his legs and his hand is on my back while his other hand was in my hair, on head. My hands were wrapped around his neck.

I got off him and stepped on the floor while my legs were shaking. Jack stepped out to with a smirk on his lips and his cheeks were scarlet red. I bet my cheeks are also scarlet red.

"Ye two lovebirds forgot your shirt!" Merida laughed. Jack looked down and we can see his bare chest and I looked down to see me only with my tank top. I quickly scarmble back into the locker and looked for my crop top and found Jack's plain white shirt, his brown cloak, his headphones, his phone and.... Yay! My crop top!

I gave Jack back his belongings and I put on my crop top while Jack puts on his shirt and his cloak. I looked at the floor of the room and found my headphones still pluged into my phone. I picked it up and put my headphones around my neck while I put my phone in my pocket. "Finally! Ye two are done! Let's eat ice cream!" Merida said happily raising her hands in the air like a child. "I can't believe the two of you are my friends," Hiccup said with an awkward face and walked with Merida from the dead end we were at. "Soo.... Um.... You up for ice cream?" I asked while playing with my fingers. "Oh yeah!" he shouted and held me by the waist and ran to catch up with Merida and Hiccup.

We stopped infront of an ice cream shop and Hiccup pulled open the door to let Merida and me in but closed the door when Jack was going to enter and Jack had to open it himself. "You girls find a table while me and Hiccup get your orders," Jack said after we told him what we wanted when we entered the shop. "Don't call us girls!" Merida and I said in unison then we both laughed and walked away from the boys still laughing while Merida was chortling and laughing at the same time. We found a table and waved our hands when Jack turned around from the counter holding two cones of ice cream- one was blueberry with sprinkles on top whe the other one was cookies and cream with sprinkles on top too. When Jack arrived at our table, he gave me the cookies and cream which I ordered but it had a special something on top of it other than sprinkles. The sprinkles were in a heart shape! "Jack! You're so sweet!" I exclaimed giving Jack a sweet smile and he gave me that trademark smirk except it was sweeter. When Hiccup arrived at our table, he gave Merida a chocolate ice cream cone with sprinkles shaped like an arrow. "Hiccup yer sweet too!" Merida said, pinching his cheeks as he blushed a light shade of pink. "Awww! Hic's blushing!" I exclaimed and the three looked at me "Hic?" the three asked in unison. "Yeah.... It's a nickname for Hiccup!" I said giggling a bit,  "wot 'bout me? Do I have a nickname?" Merida asked. "Of course you do! Your nickname is Mer or Meri, whichever one you like better," I replied ,"I would go with the Mer!" Merida said. "What about me?" Jack asked. "Sorry Jack.... Your name is already short so it can't be shorter...." I said with a guilty look on my face. "Wot about Jack-ass or Frost- butt?" Mer asked with a smile. "Knock it off frizzball!" Jack exclaimed, "ahm no frizzball Jack- ass!" Mer shouted back and they continued arguing while Hiccup and I just watched and ate our ice cream silently. When they both are done arguing, Hiccup and I left the place and Mer and Jack had to run after us.... Hiccup and I were laughing till our belly hurts and I stopped.

After a split second, Jack fell over me while I was trying to catch my breath! And he was over me! And I was under him! We nearly kiss until I heard Mer laugh and said "ye two are up to that again, aren't ye?" I quickly pushed Jack off me and we were once again blushing deeply.

After that super fun day, despite me, crying in the morning, I head home, do homework, took a quick shower and slip on my pa-j-js and ate dinner, brush teeth and finally went to sleep but I can't keep Jack out of my thoughts.

First day of school and I already like someone!

I thought to myself and went to sleep with no bad nightmares of Gothel.

___   ___   ___   ___   ___   ___   ___  ___  ___  Hi guys! How do you like it? I also have a lil interview with the main chracters which are Jack and Punz at the end of the next chapter! Hope you guys are looking forward to it! Have a great life while you live!

Daflyinghouse flying out!