Chapter 10

A/N

Hey guys! I'm so glad that it's already chapter 10! Sorry if this chapter was quite late, no hates pls! I'd like to thank you guys for reading until Chap 10! It really means a lot to me! And also, special thanks to @sandeforever for following me! Thx to @Aubery12308 for supporting me! Enjoy this book! :)

____ ____ ____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Rapunzel's POV

The four of us watch scary movies while eating popcorn. We switched off all the lights in my house since it was at night and we wanted the movie to have a real feeling of scary in the house. "No! No! Don't go in there! You'll die!" I whispered to myself and wrapped my hair around me as if it was a blanket while Hic used Merida's hair as a smaller blanket because both Merida and Jack are seated on the floor.

After the movie was done, it was already 11:45 and we have to sleep. After all, tomorrow is Wednesday. I slept on my bed and since my bed was big enough for the four of us, the one sleeping closest to my door which was to my left, was the strongest- currently Merida. To my right, the second strongest between the four of us, Jack and the last one slept at the foot of the bed- Hic. Poor him, he have to smell our feet for tonight.

(Time skip)

I woke up in the morning to find Merida on the floor, snoring loudly. Jack, in an awkward position in which his butt is up in the air like he wants to twerk. Hic mumbling something like 'Merida i'm here for you' and 'you want me to teach you, Merida?" and more about those stuff. I think he really likes Merida and says all this stuff while sleeping. I squeal in happiness to know that Merida and Hic can be a couple!

Carefully, I dodged their hands and legs while getting out of bed. I walked to my closet and picked out a pink tube blouse, a lavender color vest and a pair of denim shorts and also my undergarments. I reached the toilet to take a quick shower and use the toilet and all.

When i'm done with that, I changed in the toilet to my clothes I picked out earlier. "PUNZ?" Jack's voice called along with Mer and Hic's. I stepped out of the toilet to see Jack, Mer and Hic looking for me. "Punz! Ye lassie shouldn't do that! You scared the kerfuffleker out of me!" Mer shouted. "I'm fine! And what's a 'kerfuffleker'?" I asked, raising an eyebrow while walking to my dresser to plug in the socket of my hair dryer and dried my hair.

"Geez Punz, you scared the kerfu, kerffufel, no that doesn't sound right..... Umm.... Ok forget what I said! I was trying to imitate frizzball!" Jack gestured at Mer who was trying to comb her hair using my brush when she overheard Jack, she threw the comb at him," already told ye, ahm not a frizzball!" Meryyelled. "Oh, but you are," Jack said, rolling his eyes. "That's it! I've had enough!" Mer stomped her feet and jumped on Jack, punching him several times while she pulls his hair till he was almost becoming bald. "H-hey! Not my hair!" Jack yelled while trying to push Mer away from him. "Guys! That's enough!" Hic exclaimed while trying to pull Mer off of Jack. Mer, who was drooling on Jack's hair was multi tasking- punching and drooling on Jack while kicking Hic away from her. I just stood there, laughing. A flash of golden eyes from outside the window caught my attention. "Aahh! Stay away! Go away! I don't want to see you! Go away!" I pulled out ny secret weapon from under my bed and point it towards the window while tears cascaded down my face.

"Ye alright Punz?" Mer, who was now on the floor rubbing her butt, asked me. "I-I just saw Pi-" I was interrupted by Mer, "Pij Blabs again! Get me my sword Hic!" Hic grabbed a sword from her bag and while picking it up, he fell. "Oh c'mon Hic! Now's not the time fer being a wee lamb!" Mer exclaimed as she picked her sword up from Hic and ran towards the window with her sword and opened the window. "C'mon Pij Blabs! Fight me like a man, ye lil wee devil!" Mer exclaimed. "Uhh... Mer, it's Pitch Black." Hic corrected primly. "Who cares! Call Tooth, Hic!" Jack ordered Hic to do so. Jack ran to grab his staff and fight with Mer. Hic calls Tooth by this little whistle which is made out of wood and it is silent. Only a dragon can hear it. Tooth came and landed on my balcony. "Hey there lil bud. How have you been?" I pat Tooth's head and he gave me a toothless grin. "Awww! That's so cute! Hic! You better take good care of him!" I cooed at Tooth then warned Hic. "Oh wow! Like I'd take BAD care of him." Hic said while emphasising the word 'bad' while waving both his arms in the air. "Whatever Hic! Just go help them!" I said and pushed him on his dragon.