Chapter 15

Hiccup's POV

"Ah..." I said as I sat up and felt a sting on the side of my head. My hand got tangled in string.... I guess. I held up my hand and saw red hair!

Oh man! Have I've been sleeping with Merida this whole time? I hope I didn't! Better check.

I pulled down the covers to see a cute sleeping Merida.

Wow.... Even in your sleep you're adorable, huh?

I untangled my hand..... Wait.... MERIDA! Oh geez! I looked on the bed to see Punzie sleeping and on the other side, Jack sleeping on another mattress. I quickly untangled my hand from Mer's hair and stood up and lay on the carpet and fell asleep again. But.... I can't.... I literally can't go to sleep. No matter how many times I closed my eyes, I always end up staring at Merida- Merida Dun Broch!

My cheeks starts to heat and the tips of my ears did the same too.

What am I thinking!?

I closed my eyes again but then they automatically open and my head turns to Merida. Why is this happening to me! I gotta tell Jack!

Punzie yawned and stretched her hands in the air. I closed my eyes and layed back down, pretending to sleep. I heard Punzie giggled then Merida burst into laughters then whispers after that, I heard light footsteps then.... "OW!" Jack screamed out in pain and I sat up immediately. I saw Jack rubbing the back of his head which was Merida's favorite place of hitting Jack.

Jack was shirtless only with blue boxers on! What the hell! I stood up and laughed at Jack who was teasing Merida while both Merida and Punz were hiding laughs. I just realized that Merida was wearing a green sports bra and shorts! My mouth starts to water while staring and keeping my eyes on the beautiful red head in front of me, laughing and chortling. Rapunzel, on the other hand was wearing a gigantic white tee shirt with one sleeve down her right shoulder and purple mini shorts.

Jack laughed at me. I mouthed the words 'what the hell' and looked down to see me wearing green boxers only! This is so embarrassing! Mer and Punz couldn't hold in their laughs anymore so they laughed their asses off. (Sorry for the bad words)

Jack and I spotted our jeans on the floor beside where we sleep- mine is beside Merida's while Jack's ones are beside his mattress to his right. "Hic, since when did ye grow abs?" Merida asked while pointing at my stomach area.(HTTYD2 Hiccup not the first movie Hiccup) "uhmm.... Few years ago...." I said softly. "Ok.... Ge' ou' bouys! Punz and I have te talk!" Mer exclaimed as she pushed us out and the us is referring to the boys. Man, her touch makes you wanna fly! "B-but why can't we stay?" Jack asked. "Because it's called girl talk!" Punz exclaimed in happiness.

I know Mer and she doesn't like girl talks but what's she up to now? "Ok, ok, we're going." Jack said, obviously irritated.

Rapunzel's POV

Once Mer shoves the boys out of my room, I stood up, "yay! We're gonna have a girl chat! We're gonna have a girl chat!" I chanted. "Lass, be serious!" Mer told me. "Oh, sorry." I said while giggling. "So, what is it you wanna talk about?" I asked, happiness spreading in me as the conversation goes on,"I think I have a crush on....." Mer mumbles the rest. I nudged her a little and asked,"who?". "Hiccup Haddock!" Mer said loudly but not loud enough for the boys to hear. I poked Mer's upper arm and chanted again,"Oooh.... Mer likes someone! Mer limes someone!" I continued and Mer put a hand over my mouth. I pushed it away and wiped off the nasty germs that Merida have put on my clean mouth and stick my tongue out in disgust. "Wot?" she asked. "Nothing, so.... What do you feel when he's around you? Staring at you? Talking to you? Passing by you? Teaching you stuff, hanging out and having fun with you?" I said bringing the 'you's higher than the other words.

"I-I feel.... Like my insides jus' floa' when he's around and my world suddenly ligh's up in an instant when he's passing by me. When he's starin' at me, I can't help but feel heat rising up my cheeks and the tips of my ears gettin' hotter by the minute. When he's teachin' me stuff, it jus' feels magical and I remember stuff better and when we're hangin' out and havin' fun, we just have a good time and when we're usually face to face, my insides churn in excitement and anxiety at the same time. The feeling where your body ligh's up like a boulb and doin' yer best just te impress him at tha' moment of time and at tha' second of every minute of every hour of everyday of every year. The feelin' where-" Punzie whacked me with a pillow. "Wot the heck, lass!" I exclaimed, furiously. "That is too much information." Punzie said with a notebook and pen on her lap with words scribbled down on the notebook in a cursive handwriting. "I bet you both are coo coo for each other!" she exclaimed as she threw the pillow in the air! "Wo- wot are ye talkin' 'bout?" Mer asked, forehead wrinkled in confusion. "I texted Jack and it's confirmed that you two like each other! God, what happened to Merida Dun Broch!" Punz exclaimed. "Ye... WOT!" Mer screamed in anger. "Umm.... I.... Uh... Texted.... J-Jac-" "how dare ye do tha'!" Mer scolded. "Don't worry! It's safe with me and Jack! Cross my heart! And.. Pssshh... How dare I!" I laughed awkwardly and opened the bedroom door. "Whydya' do tha'?" Mer asked. "Do what?" I asked. "Tha'!" Mer said and smacked a pillow in my face and I fell flat on my back and Mer and I wrestled while laughing like idiots. (Again the bad words, I'm so sorry) Mer whacked me in the face repeatedly with the same pillow she threw at me and I laughed in response.

"Woah! Woah! Cat fight without us?" Jack asked and pushed Merida off me and started whacking her with a pillow. I, on the other hand, jumped on Hiccup's back and pulled his hair and he fell to the floor. "Punz, you know that I ah! Don't fight- not my hair! Girls!" Hiccup tried scolding me but I pulled his hair more. "Well, this time you have to!" I giggled and covered his eyes with my hands while Hiccup ran around.

While running, Hiccup bumped into Jack and threw me over like a horse and tripped on Merida so now, I'm on Jack's lap and his hand is under my knees and his other hand on my back while mine was round his neck. Since Hiccup tripped over Merida, she is under him! I blushed at the close contact between me and Jack. Jack sensed the lack of comfort and put me down beside him. I forgot about Jack and Hic only having their jeans on and not their shirt! I stared at Hiccup and Merida whose faces were inches apart, Hic leaned in then.... "OUCH!" bam! She punched him and his hands no longer support his weight as he fell on Mer while holding his nose. "Well.... This is awkward...." I said because the position they're in is.... Ok you know what? Just.. I'm not gonna speak of the position.

"HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK THE THIRD!" Mer exclaimed furiously.

What have I done!?
__________   __________   __________   __________   _

Hey guys! Late update again! I know you must hate me but hey! At least its updated! :)

Be sure to follow me on Instagram, username: daflyinghouse01

Daflyinghouse flying out!