Chapter 6

Jack's POV

"Awww! I made it awkward between ye to!" Merida said playfully. She was wearing a white tank top with a red crop top, green shorts, red converse sneakers with red headphones around her neck while Hiccup was wearing a green, long sleeved shirt with black pants and black converse sneakers and his green headphones around his neck. Punzie also had hers around her neck and so did I.

I quickly turned to Punzie, "Hey...uhhh... Punz?" I asked awkwardly. "Yeah?" she asked while turning around "your.... Hair...." I said softly while she looks down at her hair "OH NO OH NO NO NO!" Punz said as she grip her hair and started pulling it "don't just stand there! Help me!" she shouted while directing her head towards us and pulling her hair from the crowd of people stepping on it. "Comin Punz!" Merida exclaimed with a worried face. Merida helped her while Hiccup and I clear the way and bring back her hair. While we finished putting her hair into a bunch which what seemed like forever to do, is now laying on Merida, Hiccup and my lap. I saw Anna coming towards us with a big smile across her face "Hey Rapunzel! Mind if I braid your hair?" Anna asked with her enthusiasm rising, "sure.... I don't mind...." Punz said with a tired look on her face. Anna started braiding Punzie's hair while Hiccup teaches Merida how to sketch. I feel like those two have a thing for each other.... "Done!" Anna said happily as she got up to leave. Punzie's hair is braided with a black colored band tied at the bottom. "That's fast! It's like, wot? Twenty minutes?" Merida exclaimed half asking half saying.

I almost forgot! The crowd! I have to warn Punzie befo-.....

My thought was interrupted by screams of fanboys and fangirls carrying posters like 'I love u Jack!' and 'I love u Rapunzel!' and....

Hmmm...that's something new....

I thought as I squint to get a good look at it.

An 'I love Jackunzel!' poster!? And an 'I am a Jackunzel shipper' T - shirt! What is going on!

"Punzie run!" I exclaimed as she ran with Merida, Hiccup and me. We ran like crazy. "I think we..... We lost them....." Hiccup said with his palm at his knees.

"AHHH JACKUNZEL!!!! JACK!!! RAPUNZEL!!!! AHH!!!" the fanboys and fangirls scream. "You just had to to say it Hic!!!!" I exclaimed while holding Punzie's hand and sprinting ahead and I suddenly felt Punzie's grip loosen and she let go. I turn around to see Punz panting like crazy. "I c-can't k-keep up...." she said as beads of perspiration dripped down her chin. "Not now Punzie!" I shouted as I ran back to her and put her on my back like a piggyback ride.

I sprint through the corridors until we reach a dead end. "Great a dead end! Later the fanboys and girls will turn us inside out!" I shouted as I put Punz against the wall. "Jack?" Punz said trying to get my attention. "Yea Punz?" I asked. "Maybe there is no way out but there is a way of hiding!" sh said almost out of breath while pointing to two lockers on the side of the room. I opened one to see it empty and the other one.....

"Ahh!" Merida screamed while kicking me in the stomach! "Ow! Merida!?" I exclaimed. "Sorry, I thought you were one of them...."

"Jack!?" Hiccup asked coming out of the locker that Merida was in. "Hic!" I exclaimed as we did the bro hug. "What are you doing in there with frizzball?" I asked with curious eyes.

"Ok, first of all Merida is not a frizzball and second!.... I pulled her in while she cross this locker shouting swear words everywhere and she kicked me in the gut thr moment I let her go in the locker..... It hurts...." Hic said while patting his belly. "Well i'm sorry!" Merida shouted as she put her hands on her hips with a frown on her face. "Uhh.... Guys?" A voice called. We turned around and we saw Punzie sitting there listening to our conversation, "a little help here?" she asked while putting her hand out as if to say 'help me get up'. Merida pulled her up and we heard the screams and shouts of the fanboys and fangirls. "Quick hide!" I shouted, pointing to the lockers

We went in the lockers randomly and I don't even know who was with me until.... "Merida? Is that you?" It's Punz. She felt my body from my neck down.

~
Rapunzel's POV

I touch this figure in front of me and it is not a she and when I reach the stomach are I feel.... ABS! 8 PACKS! OMG! THIS CANNOT BE HICCUP! That means.... JACK

His phone light up showing me toching his abs area! This is soo embarrassing! We hear the fangirls and fanboys searching. "Don't stop searching until we find them in this area!" one of the fangirls ordered. She must be the leader.

It seems like hours! And it's getting hot in here! Wait.... What's Jack doing? Oh geez! He's taking his shirt off! I can see his beautiful abs! Oh geez! I hope i'm not blushing! I looked the other way and now it is awkward! "Punz." Jack said softly and I turn around to see him ruffling his brown-ish, white-ish hair! He is so hot! "Yeah?" I asked. As much as I wanna say that he is so hot, I really couldn't! "Don't you think it's hot?" he asked, fanning himself with his hand. "N-no...." I stuttered. "What do you mean no? Your shirt is wet." he said pointing at my shirt.

My shirt is wet! Oh no! I'll have to take my crop top off!

I have no choice but to remove my crop top leaving me with my tank top and shorts. Jack was eyeing me. He's studying me. CREEP!

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ __

Hi guys! Enjoying it so far? I love it! Also I am so sorry for not putting a pic in the previous chapter.... Also I am going to have to study for beggining of the year's examination! :'( so this book is going to have to have a slow update! :'( wish me luck!

Hope you enjoy this book so far!

Daflyinghouse flying out!